d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > D2 Pvp Tournaments!
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jul 30 2020 01:22pm
Hi everyone. Princedamien aka josh. Seeing as how I take long LOA’s I’m sure that no one reading this or going to my profile will even remember me. Not that I was all that popular before, but I digress...

I have been gone for a while because of irl stuff going on. ( health issues, and then finally opening up my own business after health issues)
Time to get the the subject at hand however... pvp tournaments!!!

The premise is this, anyone who wishes “up to 36” can join in and load up into 6 different games, 6 individuals and at least 2 referees in each game. Duels would be 2/3. The final winner of each game would load into the last and final game. This game would then have 2 referees as well and would be the same way as the others. 2/3 and so on.

There would be an entry fee which would be paid to a moderator and at the end of said tournament the moderator would give 80% of the entry fees and pay the winner. The rest would go to the referees for taking the time to be the officials of said tourney. I would not be holding ANY of the fg. This would NEED to be a trusted moderator in the d2 community.

These tournaments would have special rules at certain times such as classic only, naked, teams, and so on. If interested in this please let me know.
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic