d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon >
FT
> Everything In Sword And Shield
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5,677.00
Jan 7 2021 10:39am
Are movesets customizable? If so bin one blissey with aromatherapy, wish, light screen and thunder. Holding gold bottle cap

Edit: 5 iv 0 attack please, bold nature, serene grace ability

This post was edited by Ginugon on Jan 7 2021 10:51am
Gold: 5,677.00
Feb 9 2021 02:30pm
Thanks man and thanks for being patient with me lol

Recommend this trader
Gold: 385.00
Mar 2 2021 06:50pm
wa really bad at helping me as my first time trading on pokemon and also swich

after agreeing on a price after i was mistaken on how it worked and was annoyed i waas just receiving the same poekmon over and over again

so instead i asked if it was okay to trade the 12-15 i had and 100fg because i didnt know i needed to have 50 spare pokemon to trade (like i said all my first time)

so after the trade i explained how i didnt know it worked the way it did and that if i wanted to continue id pme him

after that he has pmed me everyday and i ignore them because obviously i said i dont wanna continue at this time and i had already paid him his 100fg

he obviously doesn't know how to read and agrees on things that he ends up going back on

today he pms me saying i owe him 20 more fg for what he gave me even thoe we already agreed on price... he threated to make a scammer accusation over 20fg :rofl:

so all in all if you want someone honest and trustworthy who is actually gonna take the time to explain things to you instead of saying "well using the dupe method this is the fastest way sorry", then this is not the person you would like to do trading with..

thanks for giving me a horrible experience and trying to get me locked over 20fg that i didnt even owe you, trash, bm, despicable.

This post was edited by iJeebz on Mar 2 2021 07:02pm
Gold: 9,280.04
Mar 2 2021 08:44pm
Quote (iJeebz @ Mar 2 2021 07:50pm)
wa really bad at helping me as my first time trading on pokemon and also swich

after agreeing on a price after i was mistaken on how it worked and was annoyed i waas just receiving the same poekmon over and over again

so instead i asked if it was okay to trade the 12-15 i had and 100fg because i didnt know i needed to have 50 spare pokemon to trade (like i said all my first time)

so after the trade i explained how i didnt know it worked the way it did and that if i wanted to continue id pme him

after that he has pmed me everyday and i ignore them because obviously i said i dont wanna continue at this time and i had already paid him his 100fg

he obviously doesn't know how to read and agrees on things that he ends up going back on

today he pms me saying i owe him 20 more fg for what he gave me even thoe we already agreed on price... he threated to make a scammer accusation over 20fg :rofl:

so all in all if you want someone honest and trustworthy who is actually gonna take the time to explain things to you instead of saying "well using the dupe method this is the fastest way sorry", then this is not the person you would like to do trading with..

thanks for giving me a horrible experience and trying to get me locked over 20fg that i didnt even owe you, trash, bm, despicable.

tl;dr this guy is mad because he purchased items (significantly lower price than mons) and expected me to give him a unique shiny along with each item. he canceled the trade halfway through and didn't pay in full for the items he had already been given

anyway if someone else wants a free shiny kyogre, groudon, or rayquaza I have plenty as a result of this guy's awful trade etiquette
Gold: 385.00
Mar 2 2021 09:09pm
Quote (Flameyes @ Mar 2 2021 09:44pm)
tl;dr this guy is mad because he purchased items (significantly lower price than mons) and expected me to give him a unique shiny along with each item. he canceled the trade halfway through and didn't pay in full for the items he had already been given

anyway if someone else wants a free shiny kyogre, groudon, or rayquaza I have plenty as a result of this guy's awful trade etiquette

was told to pick pokemon.. said give me a variety since i just started and didnt really have any and you said okay ( DIDNT EVEN SAY GIVE ME SHINIES I SAID I DONT CARE WHAT YOU GIVE ME JUST STUFF ID BE EXCITED WITH) i was very very easy and nice at the beginning of all this but then you said you were gonna post a s/a over 20fg lmaoooo.

nor did any of your pms say anything other than "pm me when youre on" until today when you just magically showed up with "if you dont send me 20fg im posting s/a of you" 3 fucking days later.. youre pathetic my guy

even after i asked for different and you said no i was really polite about it, i clearly assked if i could send 100fg for what i had to trade since i didnt have 50 mons and you said okay ( I WAS NOT AWARE I NEEDED 50 MONS TO TRADE AND ONLY HAD 15! ONCE AGAIN THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME EVERY TRYING TO TRADE ON HERE)

you gave me 100fg discount... dont know how thats "significant discount". after you said no i couldnt get other pokemon because "its to much work for you" thats when i said i didnt wanna finish the trade...

i gave you all i had (which we agreed on) and sent the 100fg (which we agreed on) and yet youre still trying to say i did something wrong here when really youre just mad because you tired to take advantage of someone new

And my bad etiquette? lmaoo coming from the guy who talks to customers like this

exactly why i told you to go fuck yourself and and good luck with your shitty service

This post was edited by iJeebz on Mar 2 2021 09:17pm
Gold: 288,073.00
Mar 11 2021 08:00am
Didnt had any problem with him and bought things 3 days ago i believe, he even offered me some free items

T4t
Gold: 24.67
Mar 13 2021 12:32am
How much for a shiny charmander ?
Go Back To Pokemon Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll