d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Start Play Ls - Have A Question About Items
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,509.00
Jul 23 2020 07:28am
Hello everyone!

I going to start play LS. I read faq etc about game, and i know now how to play. But idk how to rate items, which one is good or not. I know that alot EE, EXP, MF and other powerful stats are most expensive, but need to know, what u must look for item like from 1-10, 10-20 etc. I saw that ppls selling a items to make easy and fast way from 1 lvl to Last 71 ( if i good remember).
I am asking for any price guide? I don't know what to call it, what to look at. Thanks.
I starting Barba so if You have any tips, feel free to post :)

Additionally, I am looking for a guild that would get my potential points.

Regards !

Ps. Idk where post so if its wrong place, just link me where i can ask.

This post was edited by szkielecik on Jul 23 2020 07:41am
Gold: 14,458.98
Jul 23 2020 10:29am
perfect place to post, although would have got more attention in the general LS area, here is really where it should be posted.

basically pick up all maps until you know for 100% certain which are good and which are not.

I'm sure this is one of the guides you were reading: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=83682639&f=74

This was a quick rundown on items:

If you managed to continually explore the maps, you should hopefully have had one drop which is worth something
you are looking for:
+guild point %
+wells

Any map level 10+ (stats don't matter, good ones can get more though, ones with bad stats have other purposes)

In terms of items you're looking for:
2 or more Magic luck
2 or more extra item slots
charms/armors with 13 or more strength (if you find this on a charm, you'll probably want to use it though)
charms/armors with 13 or more dexterity
50 or more Enhanced effect (if you find these i suggest you keep them unless they're on a staff/dagger)
items with 13 or more intelligence (glyphers will often buy these)
items with 250 or more mana (glyphers will often buy these) Max level 5.

Also, use the list on the last post of this topic to see what items the muters are buying:

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=60608527&f=273&o=1600

A level 20 armor with 13 strength wouldnt be worth anything but at least if you've picked it up you can bother me to ask if it was worth anything.

Any questions on anything feel free to pm me
Gold: 9,509.00
Jul 23 2020 11:32am
Quote (Bigheaded @ Jul 23 2020 06:29pm)
perfect place to post, although would have got more attention in the general LS area, here is really where it should be posted.

basically pick up all maps until you know for 100% certain which are good and which are not.

I'm sure this is one of the guides you were reading: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=83682639&f=74

This was a quick rundown on items:

If you managed to continually explore the maps, you should hopefully have had one drop which is worth something
you are looking for:
+guild point %
+wells

Any map level 10+ (stats don't matter, good ones can get more though, ones with bad stats have other purposes)

In terms of items you're looking for:
2 or more Magic luck
2 or more extra item slots
charms/armors with 13 or more strength (if you find this on a charm, you'll probably want to use it though)
charms/armors with 13 or more dexterity
50 or more Enhanced effect (if you find these i suggest you keep them unless they're on a staff/dagger)
items with 13 or more intelligence (glyphers will often buy these)
items with 250 or more mana (glyphers will often buy these) Max level 5.

Also, use the list on the last post of this topic to see what items the muters are buying:

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=60608527&f=273&o=1600

A level 20 armor with 13 strength wouldnt be worth anything but at least if you've picked it up you can bother me to ask if it was worth anything.

Any questions on anything feel free to pm me

Thanks for answer. Ok now i have any look of items. So charm from 1lvl with 14str is ok for me, but probably for selfuse or put in on market for symbolic 1fg if i find better?

And what about items with extra exp like this map or other % item ? no worth?

Level Req: 10
Use Item to Receive Effect

+5 Warm Lights
+38% Experience Gained
Quantity: 5
+21% Level Up
Gold: 14,458.98
Jul 23 2020 12:16pm
first thing to buy imo would be a weapon, whatever level you are, being able to have one with EE is hugely beneficial, although having a 15-25 str charm for a few fg will be good for the entire 1-mq.

Angelic hard valley map
Level Req: 10
Use Item to Receive Effect

+5 Warm Lights
+38% Experience Gained
Quantity: 5
+21% Level Up

Here's the map fully copied as it helps knowing what type of map it is.

Try posting it here: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=83666005&f=273

Meridius AFAIK is the only one buying that style of map and pays about 1-4 fg/qty. so around 5-20 fg.

a good start :)
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll