d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Tenet Release Pushed Back For A Third Time
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 7 2020 01:16am
Quote (Kayeto @ Sep 5 2020 12:11am)

:rofl:

Fucking gold.

I think B+ is fair. It was an enjoyable movie, but a couple of annoying tidbits did knock it down some. I thought the lead was attractive enough until that one scene where she's got her shirt off and she looks like she desperately needs to eat fucking anything. That skin and bones look just throws me off hard. Nolan likes unique(ish) looking women though and she did do an amazing job.

I thought about inception a decent amount during/after this, but it felt to me like Nolan was tired of over explaining things like he did previously, so he said fuck it and just made a movie with fuck all explanation until it all just kinda clicks at the halfway mark. I still think the average moviegoer is going to have problems with it, maybe I'm just basing my opinions off the people I had in the theater with me, but the two guys closest to me were obviously confused and then irritated with the whole thing.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll