d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USEast 2018+ >
Service
> Finally The King Is Back > Non-Ladder
Closed New Topic
Gold: 6,254.00
Jul 10 2020 08:30am
Spent 1 year in the JSP clink, one year's suspension for spreading The Truth.

Upon my return, I was sorry to see the state of the forum has not improved. Noobs still run rampant. There are few 'real' players left....

And honestly it's sad logging on here anymore, just a buncha noobs causing a spam-shirtstorm. I remember the good old days when there were warriors that could challenge my power, might, and prestige (7v1 ofc), but nowadays the trash that is left over isn't fit to tread the fuckin ground I'm walking on.

Y'all should feel blessed I even post here. Bow down to the highlord before you and recognize true power, realize you will always be a squid subjugated to my will. Stay safe in your mom's basement kiddos, walk outside you might get blinded by the sun or slapped down by a big baller like me.

If I am able to stay out of JSP prison, you can expect I'll do my best to improve the state of things here. It's not your fault things are the way the are, you were born lesser as beta males. As the Alpha, I feel it is my responsibility, no, my duty, to try to help you the best I can.

Needless to say you have all been lacking a central leader, a male authority figure to spread The Truth and keep the noobs in line, crack the whip when necessary, and turn a kind and gentle hand towards those less fortunate than me, those who were born without elite dueling skills without knowledge of all builds for every character class and lightning quick micro.

Here is my promise to you, today is the first day of the rest of your life, it is never too late to change. I am available by Zoom or Email for questions.
Go Back To Softcore USEast 2018+ Topic List
Closed New Topic