d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Far Left Black Supremacist Group
Prev1111213
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 6 2020 01:53pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 6 2020 02:42pm)
I believe that married gay people should have the right to defend their marijuana plants with machine guns.
I'm more if a classic liberal than anything. Rational authorities over traditional authorities.

I feel like that exact scenario is currently occurring in South America in some part. Lol

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jul 6 2020 01:53pm
Gold: 10.77
Jul 6 2020 02:34pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Jul 6 2020 12:37pm)
I really wouldn't describe you as a libertarian. Libertarians are anti-big government, they do not want to abolish the current government which most of your posts hint towards, or more specifically just the right wing.

Nor are libertarians anti-police. They're more for limited police powers.

You would be extremely against the far left if you were libertarian, considering we have morality policing occurring.

Libertarianism was invented on the left. Communism is stateless. You haven’t ever read any source material and it shows.
Jul 6 2020 02:40pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 6 2020 03:34pm)
Libertarianism was invented on the left. Communism is stateless. You haven’t ever read any source material and it shows.

No communism is far left. Marxism ideology is becoming more apparent on the left (cancel culture, labeling/exiling, morality policing, silence makes you the enemy, cult mentality - if you question a part of our rhetoric you are the enemy, violence, trying to overthrow the govt, destroying/erasing history, censorship of speech/art/media). These are all traits of an uprising Communistic Government. Look it up.

Libertarian isn't really right or left.

I would say Libertarians have more in common with the right currently, but they really should be neither. However, the far left has grown in power in govt powers and has pulled the party that way. Since the left has started appeasing more towards far left ideology.

Republicans are trying to get rid of censorship, preserve their rights, and have been playing on the defensive

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jul 6 2020 03:05pm
Jul 6 2020 03:56pm
The more I read this thread the more I feel the need to point out that black extremism doesn’t automatically equal far left. To automatically assume so is racist.

Black nationalists, Nation of Islam, Black Hebrew Israelites and many others are far right reactionary groups and not leftist revolutionary groups.
Jul 6 2020 08:05pm
Quote (inkanddagger @ Jul 6 2020 04:56pm)
The more I read this thread the more I feel the need to point out that black extremism doesn’t automatically equal far left. To automatically assume so is racist.

Black nationalists, Nation of Islam, Black Hebrew Israelites and many others are far right reactionary groups and not leftist revolutionary groups.

You might be right on the right wing aspect. Considering the group wants separatism which seems to be more of a far right wing ideology.

However the only racist thing about this, is a black group trying to intimidate a white guy and demand reparations. Lol.

I mean if these guys wanted to protest the KKK, I'm cool with that - it's respectable. But this is definitely a few steps above that and instead appear to just be assuming that same ideology movement for themselves. It's just pushing more division against them, instead of taking an admirable stance against hatred, they appear to have upheld hatred.

But hey that's their decision. It looks like they also severely lacking training and intelligence with weapons. Considering they're flagging each other, the one guy is carrying two AR15s, plate carriers with no plates, .22s, and some people are saying some of them appear to even be airsoft guns because the models are not available in the US.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Jul 6 2020 08:34pm
Jul 6 2020 09:16pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Jul 6 2020 07:05pm)
You might be right on the right wing aspect. Considering the group wants separatism which seems to be more of a far right wing ideology.

However the only racist thing about this, is a black group trying to intimidate a white guy and demand reparations. Lol.

I mean if these guys wanted to protest the KKK, I'm cool with that - it's respectable. But this is definitely a few steps above that and instead appear to just be assuming that same ideology movement for themselves. It's just pushing more division against them, instead of taking an admirable stance against hatred, they appear to have upheld hatred.

But hey that's their decision. It looks like they also severely lacking training and intelligence with weapons. Considering they're flagging each other, the one guy is carrying two AR15s, plate carriers with no plates, .22s, and some people are saying some of them appear to even be airsoft guns because the models are not available in the US.

Opposing reparations is racist.
Gold: 1.93
Jul 6 2020 09:40pm
I just found out slaves were promised reparations that were never delivered but japanese internment camp pows were paid out.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111213
Add Reply New Topic New Poll