d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > Little Question > About Mq
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.00
Jul 5 2020 04:45am
Hey

last night I did a bit of catacombs with someone and he asked me if I was in a LS guild and asked him why then he told me that when the time will come, I will eventually have to pass a master quest and that if I pass it it gives a guild point.

So my simple question is: Is there a LS guild that recruits new LS players, I am a level 23 Fighter looking for wok wok :)
Gold: 4,130.14
Jul 5 2020 06:04am
Quote (mike_litoris @ Jul 5 2020 06:45am)
Hey

last night I did a bit of catacombs with someone and he asked me if I was in a LS guild and asked him why then he told me that when the time will come, I will eventually have to pass a master quest and that if I pass it it gives a guild point.

So my simple question is: Is there a LS guild that recruits new LS players, I am a level 23 Fighter looking for wok wok :)

Whether you pass or fail, you will gain at least +1 guild point.

+2 for passing feeder, +5 for passing Samurai, +6 for passing Paladin, +10 for passing Monk - etc. It does make sense to be in a guild when gaining GPs or else they won't be visible aside from on your character screen. (Character attempts)
Some guilds do pay small amounts per guild point, you may want to consider that unless you plan on sticking with one guild.

This post was edited by BwJ on Jul 5 2020 06:05am
Gold: 4.00
Jul 5 2020 06:07am
Quote (BwJ @ Jul 5 2020 08:04am)
Whether you pass or fail, you will gain at least +1 guild point.

+2 for passing feeder, +5 for passing Samurai, +6 for passing Paladin, +10 for passing Monk - etc. It does make sense to be in a guild when gaining GPs or else they won't be visible aside from on your character screen. (Character attempts)
Some guilds do pay small amounts per guild point, you may want to consider that unless you plan on sticking with one guild.

Nice thanks for clearing this out!
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 5 2020 07:25am
Quote (mike_litoris @ Jul 5 2020 05:45am)
Hey

Think there's a bnp guild who takes on new ls players, try guild we dem boyz

Prolly would help to discord or pm 1 of them asking when u do try to apply as well

This post was edited by Kn0ck0ut on Jul 5 2020 07:25am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll