d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Ww Assassin (hyb) Issue > Is There A Resone To Use 2 Fast Claws?
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15,934.00
Jul 1 2020 12:47pm
Quote (Stefbef @ Jul 1 2020 07:03pm)
this. although you want a wf + rt setup for ur ghost aswell to cover slows

I only use feral on ghost vs chars that do not have bb/arach slow.

y i use vs trap/hyb/nec/dudu/bow. i know bow have slow but tbh once ur on them its over anyway

i go just dmagae vs pala, baba and ghost
Gold: 35,035.56
Jul 2 2020 03:26pm
Quote (Fagzuu @ 29 Jun 2020 18:00)
First, to make sure you are using the correct terminology a hybrid is:
WW sin
Maxes LS and all synergies
Rest into Venom
Usually 2 total hard points into weapon block for 60% block

A hybrid sin ideally would never use war fist because of WW mechanics.

The best claw setup for a hybrid sin is:
Boot side:
Feral claw
2 sin
40 ias
300 ED
Fools
3 LS
3 MB
3 Weapon block
Ethereal
Replenish durability
Um or Ber

Glove side:
Chaos runeword
Suwayyah
3 LS
3 MB
1-3 Blade shield

You want your fast clW over boots and use WSM bug to get max trap speed. You want your Fools claw over boots as the game, after wsm, recognizes your boots claw as your main hand claw. During WW, your first hit is your main hand claw and then on frames 4 and 8, your main hand claw gets an additional hit.

Tl:DR version. Fools claw should be in main hand slot because during WW, your main hand claw attacks slightly more often. And you want your best claw to be in your main hand.

yep but of course max mind blast and not venom.
Gold: 447.40
Jul 2 2020 03:32pm
Quote (Stefbef @ Jul 2 2020 05:26pm)
yep but of course max mind blast and not venom.

For ghost you max both

For hybrid you max venom.

If geared properly, your hybrid will have lvl 32-34 Mind Blast with one point into it

While venom is not an inherently great skill, hybrids need the damage boost it provides, along with the strategic benefit of forcing your opponent to need max Lightning Resist (along with some sort of sorb assuming your opponent isn’t another sin) poison resist and max Dr.

This three pronged approached, forces most character types to make a sacrifice in gear selection, creating your advantage.

However, in playing on West, with the availability of wiz spike gloves, I agree to not max venom, because you would be using wiz spike gloves over Trang gloves, making venom notably worse
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll