Gold: 31,293.00
Jul 12 2020 03:40pm
Quote (Takashi @ 11 Jul 2020 21:50)
Who wants to be top1, needs to pay top.

/so long
Takashi

:rofl:

But you didnt pay top.

Strong words from person who didnt pay for any of pixel in his profile.

You scamm those all from players.

You didnt pay them.
Becouse you are too poor to pay something.
You simply steal :D

= ofcourse you are only Top 1 Scammer

First pay something before you say this pathetic words to others
to pay something. You dont know what it means.
You cant pay items.
You simply take items without pay to player. And so your word
in trading grounds is number zero. You are not trader and not player. You are Scammer.

/So long
schizo takashi

This post was edited by Hamm on Jul 12 2020 03:56pm
Gold: 56.50
Warn: 40%
Jul 12 2020 04:08pm
Quote (Manartoth @ Jun 28 2020 10:56am)
2x ring 60k
hl o8 sunskin amu 250k
carrion shell sa 150k
beast hood arreat style 210 000
ghoul reaver fools ba 2 sox 200 000
ss 30/40/9/9 jewel only one on eu i think 20 000 fg
carrion shell ap 150 000

+ rest

1x 5/3/20

charms, torch, anni, steels, gores, other storms

selling pack only, lmk

Shame a 1 mil fg request is presented so poorly.

Not sure what you are trying to achieve... Or just showing up?

Good luck selling. :)
Gold: 100.00
Jul 12 2020 05:01pm
Quote (Takashi @ Jul 11 2020 09:50pm)
1. The Carrion Shell AP was directly bought by me from Snow_Junk back in 2016 which was freshly rolled, i also let put the DTGM jools in it.
(Got also Logs of the transaction)

2. I don't try to sell it, its done already to a friend which will keep the other Pair of AP in honors for the next years and i know he will never ever give the chance to trade it away to bifteki club and you guys!

3. You are a big blame, bumping a Eth Rep Blue Visio and Full Aow Barb Topic for prices like 400% and more :P we both know you can't quit this game until you have better items than me, but this will never happen not now not in 10 years.

4. I still did made the deal of history trading a 100k~ Eth Rep Visio vs 440k Fg Items and you and MrStyle and Bifteki Club can't deal with it, thats fine, i love it to see you guys online and checking me and my posts most of the time and waiting for selling one of my treasures like carrion shell and fools weaps. But this will not happen,
you can continue an endless search...
Like MrStyle, who always wanted a Carrion Shell SA or a better Fools ba but keep buying top10 and worse stuff with low ED or Wrong base fools swords :) :)

Me? I got all i need as you know from my profile, my Zealer is decent together with Order Spell and my Barbs are fine with Armors and jewels where jewels alone are above 10k+

And Manaroth is correct here with the prices.
Who wants to be top1, needs to pay top.

/so long
Takashi

:rofl:

Ofcourse you stole your carrion shell ap, and later you offered it to me many times with matei's 5bo visio for my blue 5bo visio, but you are too stypid to understand that not everyone wants more than everything to have carrion shell. having top1 arm doesnt mean being a top1 player, but you will never know because you are just random kiddy. You are just a little dick who heals his complexes by stealing from others.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jul 12 2020 05:06pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Istred @ 13 Jul 2020 01:01)
Ofcourse you stole your carrion shell ap, and later you offered it to me many times with matei's 5bo visio for my blue 5bo visio, but you are too stypid to understand that not everyone wants more than everything to have carrion shell. having top1 arm doesnt mean being a top1 player, but you will never know because you are just random kiddy. You are just a little dick who heals his complexes by stealing from others.

Got a better Blue Visio now

Me baba me whirl... and always will whirl
Go Back To Softcore Europe 2018+ Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic