d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > New Osrs Player > I Would Like To Stay A While And Listen!
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 157,660.20
Jul 8 2020 04:00pm
i 2nd on the runelite client
Gold: 157,660.20
Jul 8 2020 05:33pm
sorry for double post but would not let me edit

if you can and money is not a problem, buy members. it's well worth it. just being able to buy teleport tablets will make everything easier on you and buying rings/necklaces that have teleport charges will be amazing if you don't have high magic already.
i would start off training slayer because you'll get slayer exp + what ever exp you want. it's a win win situation
also they have these things called sand crabs and they hit 1's but rarely even hit you, you can train against 4 of them and be afk at the same time. it's pretty nice for netflix training.

This post was edited by aota on Jul 8 2020 05:33pm
Gold: 930,081.00
Jul 8 2020 10:27pm
Roger that! Will do! Thanks for all the info/inputs.

Also, are there any active discord servers for osrs?

Somewhere I can get instantaneous help/ask dumb questions.

I found one but that was the official one, and I dont like official stuff especially if I want to ask unofficial questions :D

/e

I know you guys said that multiple account is A-okay.

I just fired up the same client twice and made a new account. Thats what yall meant, no need any 3rd party software to run the game etc.

Is there a limit to this? I.e how many accounts can I make?

This post was edited by mandarkkk on Jul 8 2020 10:36pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2020 01:37am
Quote (mandarkkk @ Jul 8 2020 11:27pm)
Roger that! Will do! Thanks for all the info/inputs.

Also, are there any active discord servers for osrs?

Somewhere I can get instantaneous help/ask dumb questions.

I found one but that was the official one, and I dont like official stuff especially if I want to ask unofficial questions :D

/e

I know you guys said that multiple account is A-okay.

I just fired up the same client twice and made a new account. Thats what yall meant, no need any 3rd party software to run the game etc.

Is there a limit to this? I.e how many accounts can I make?

As many as your heart desires my friend.
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Jul 9 2020 04:03am
Quote (Og69 @ Jul 9 2020 09:37am)
As many as your heart desires my friend.

What he said.
I know players with 400+ accounts.

I personaly have like 20 accs but only play 3. Well not really as I Normaly dont get to play My accs to busy :rofl:

You can join the d2jsp cc its called: rand
However i dont think they allow unofficial questions.

I would suggest you keep all unofficial stuff away from ingame runescape.
Gold: 1.95
Jul 9 2020 06:08am
welcome to runescape, try getting all 99 in skills, all quests done, all capes and max bank. max bank being like 2b gp or something
Gold: 28,233.00
Jul 9 2020 09:38am
Good luck mate.

Feel free to pm me if have questions.
Gold: 930,081.00
Jul 13 2020 09:23pm
Still in f2p simply because work is keeping me busy right now so I will continue skilling and casually flipping and finishing up the f2p quests as best I can.

Did something happen to the osrs economy recently?

I was moving some f2p items by the 100s daily and now they wont sell at all.

I also noticed a drop in osrs prices here on the forum so just curious.

Also, is there a reset in osrs like d2?

Current stats: https://ibb.co/mSdM1Mk

What stats are really worth increasing more and more as i get into p2p especially from a afk profiting point of view. ?

I havent leveled up combat since I know there are some p2p quests which will help me level that up quite quickly so I dont want to waste time mindlessly grinding combat right now.

How to make pictures?

/e whats your favorite osrs sound track? So far Ive been loving Autumn Voyage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4M4XTsx2cA

This post was edited by mandarkkk on Jul 13 2020 09:34pm
Gold: 455.84
Jul 14 2020 08:30pm
Hey! I know it's been about 2 weeks since you've started, but welcome!
I think for a casual player, staying f2p is a great idea. You'll get a great understanding of the fundamentals of the game that way.
I'd advise watching a lot of OSRS content creators on Youtube who have series' about starting as a level 3 in F2P.
I know that Raikesy and Framed both have some interesting ones! So definitely give that a look.
Other than that, I think you've got a pretty good start. All the collecting skills (i.e fishing, woodcutting, mining) are great F2P money makers.
One that I personally recommend is safespotting hill giants in the edgeville dungeon (I will attach a picture so you know where it's at) and picking up the limpwurt roots, gems, runes, etc, and selling for a decent amount of gp.
I believe the limpwurt roots are roughly 1k each currently?

But most importantly, have fun. You've got a great community here @ D2JSP to help you out with whatever you need help on, along with a great community willing to help a newcomer out!
I wish you the best of luck! If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to PM me in game. My username is Imp Shanks

Good luck my friend!

Here is a picture of the dungeon. It requires you to buy a BRASS KEY in order to enter. I recommend bringing runes to cast your best magic spells and food to protect you from the hits. You will see
people standing in certain spots to attack the giants without getting hit. Use those same spots and hop worlds until you find an empty spot and have fun. It's fairly AFK and a great F2P early money maker :D

/e I like your subtle Deckard Cain in the topic description ;)

This post was edited by Matisse on Jul 14 2020 08:32pm
Senior Moderator
Gold: 18,422.00
Trader: Mediator
Jul 15 2020 04:40am
Quote (mandarkkk @ Jul 13 2020 11:23pm)

/e whats your favorite osrs sound track? So far Ive been loving Autumn Voyage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4M4XTsx2cA

Anything besides Sea Shanty 2 is the wrong answer
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll