d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Strategy & Guides > Trying To Modify A Build, Any Suggestions?
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 56.00
Jun 24 2020 09:09pm
Following the crit based elemental hit deadeye by furty, but wondering for late game if there's some cool things i could do to it to really optimize it.

Changed to the build I'd like to do
have 5 curses
Only use 1 elemental hit setup for clear AND bossing.
-Would drop GMP and go with a ele hit, combustion, empower, increased crit strikes, mirage archer, ele damage with attacks
utilise more chain, rather than pierce.
use a penetrating shaper quiver with +1 projectiles, this with ascendancy will give us 3 arrows that pierce once, then chain with no damage penalties.
-end game, can pick up pierce notable and then have a shaped quiver with +1 projectiles and corrupted with the +1 chain implicit, giving us 1 pierce and 2 chains with our shots.

So for passive skill tree I'd unspec powerful precision (allows 3 pierces) and pick up chain, and +1 projectiles for ascendancy.
I'd have Xoph's blood anointed with whispers of doom, then corrupted implicit for 1 extra curse bringing our curse limit to 3
awakened curse on hit gem to get our curse limit to 4
windshriek to bring it to 5

Loreweave would be setup with armageddon brand, curse on hit, culling strike, assasin's mark curse, and projectile weakness curse.
hands of the high templar with enfeeble, temp chains, and ele weakness (end game have atk speed and atk crit)

this allows us 3 curses on hit for clear, and then 2 more curses when we're fighting tough bosses with the added benefit of a free culling strike.

Any thoughts on this?
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Add Reply New Topic