d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Blm Ridiculous All Races Die From Police
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 27,873.00
Jun 21 2020 07:14pm
Quote (SheriffCool @ Jun 21 2020 06:11pm)
I forgot to mention that now, when I get pulled over, they usually call for back up before the stop and treat me like the bad cops do to black people. My wife about shit the first time we got pulled over and had a car in front and behind us, and they came to both sides of the car with weapons drawn.

What was the premise to do so & why did you get pulled over? Jesus lol.

I had a gun drawn on me once by a cop when I lived in Hermiston, Oregon.
Was walking to a Gamestop and a cop peeled into the parking with lights blaring and came running out saying "we got him" on his radio and I went onto my stomach so fast.
I didn't move, I didn't fight, I told them where my wallet was, let them handcuff me beforehand etc.

Turns out it was a murder suspect in the area that fit my description.
I about shat though tbh.
Gold: 1,250.00
Jun 21 2020 07:22pm
Quote (Vilify @ Jun 21 2020 09:14pm)
What was the premise to do so & why did you get pulled over? Jesus lol.

I had a gun drawn on me once by a cop when I lived in Hermiston, Oregon.
Was walking to a Gamestop and a cop peeled into the parking with lights blaring and came running out saying "we got him" on his radio and I went onto my stomach so fast.
I didn't move, I didn't fight, I told them where my wallet was, let them handcuff me beforehand etc.

Turns out it was a murder suspect in the area that fit my description.
I about shat though tbh.

When they run my plate it comes up as a red flag because I have assault on a sheriff and a state police officer, so they proceed as if I'm armed and dangerous for any stop, even 30 years later.
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll