d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Dwight Howard Will Sit Out
Prev16789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,609.00
Jun 18 2020 07:49pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ 18 Jun 2020 18:49)
You clearly have no idea what I'm talking about and/or your reading comprehension is shit. Not my place to rehabilitate you from here on.

Hilarious how you think you need to teach me anything

stake woke you fucking infant.
Gold: 2,900.49
Jun 19 2020 08:12pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 18 2020 06:49pm)
Hilarious how you think you need to teach me anything

stake woke you fucking infant.

I hate this term with a fucking fashion.

I'm also not interested in watching a retard try to fuck a doorknob too much so you can just stop replying whenever you feel like it.

Jun 19 2020 08:35pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Kamahl16 @ 19 Jun 2020 22:12)
I hate this term with a fucking fashion.

I'm also not interested in watching a retard try to fuck a doorknob too much so you can just stop replying whenever you feel like it.

ur holier than thou attitude is actually embarrassingly pathetic.

WE all figured out the illuminati shit when we were 12 buddy. You dont have to act like just cuz U are 'woke' that you are somehow superior.

U must be young

Funny how you say you dont like the term cuz most pompous little cunts like you end your dumb shit statements with 'stay woke.'

This post was edited by Crunkt on Jun 19 2020 08:36pm
Jun 19 2020 08:46pm
Representatives from all the major companies in a eerie surveillance room

Richard Branson:I have called you all here because we are losing the status quo and we need ideas to keep the plebs distracted while we execute our devious plan to control the world. This equal rights movement makes me lose money. WE have to get plebs disracted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hillary Clinton: Its True, RIght now there are tonnes of protests, and people are going to want to be treated 'equally'.. THis is awful. Definitely need to 'distract' the people somehow....
Adam Silver: *Lisp* WEll you sgchee I could potxtenctially shtart up the basxcketball scheason.
Richard Branson: Excellent, That will definitely help to 'distract' people from this global movement *strokes cat*

Disney's Kid:We should have it in Florida mmmmmmmmyyessssssss
Adam Silver: *Lisp* yechs Schir, I will immediately begin the preparationscs
Richard Branson:Thank you fellow elitists for joining this meeting. This is a great a solid plan to keep the plebs 'distracted' IM off now *Flies away on Jetpack with Hooker*

^Kamahl16
^CiroC

This is actually how you and Karen think the world is run

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL stay small.

This post was edited by Crunkt on Jun 19 2020 08:51pm
Gold: 15.00
Jun 20 2020 02:19am
Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 19 2020 07:46pm)
Representatives from all the major companies in a eerie surveillance room

Richard Branson:I have called you all here because we are losing the status quo and we need ideas to keep the plebs distracted while we execute our devious plan to control the world. This equal rights movement makes me lose money. WE have to get plebs disracted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hillary Clinton: Its True, RIght now there are tonnes of protests, and people are going to want to be treated 'equally'.. THis is awful. Definitely need to 'distract' the people somehow....
Adam Silver: *Lisp* WEll you sgchee I could potxtenctially shtart up the basxcketball scheason.
Richard Branson: Excellent, That will definitely help to 'distract' people from this global movement *strokes cat*

Disney's Kid:We should have it in Florida mmmmmmmmyyessssssss
Adam Silver: *Lisp* yechs Schir, I will immediately begin the preparationscs
Richard Branson:Thank you fellow elitists for joining this meeting. This is a great a solid plan to keep the plebs 'distracted' IM off now *Flies away on Jetpack with Hooker*

^Kamahl16
^CiroC

This is actually how you and Karen think the world is run

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL stay small.

Once NBA starts, this forum will no longer have these kind of conversations.
Now imagine multiply this forum by a billion times. That would be the world wide distraction.
Imagine saying NBA has no distraction lmao.
Gold: 27,873.00
Jun 20 2020 03:32am
Quote (CiroC @ Jun 20 2020 01:19am)
Once NBA starts, this forum will no longer have these kind of conversations.
Now imagine multiply this forum by a billion times. That would be the world wide distraction.
Imagine saying NBA has no distraction lmao.

That is a completely asinine assumption to make.
Jun 20 2020 04:48am
Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 19 2020 07:35pm)
ur holier than thou attitude is actually embarrassingly pathetic.

WE all figured out the illuminati shit when we were 12 buddy. You dont have to act like just cuz U are 'woke' that you are somehow superior.

U must be young

Funny how you say you dont like the term cuz most pompous little cunts like you end your dumb shit statements with 'stay woke.'

I’ve never said the term and the time I do I’d like to be dragged out by the woodshed and executed.

I’m not even arguing in favor of Dwight’s position, I’m simply arguing for his right to make his statement in the way he would like and acknowledge the reasoning behind his decision. You have to be a complete fucking moron to not at least acknowledge that much.

I assume you are perfectly willing to think in unflinching binary, in which case I can only imagine you are a small minded dipshit in real life.

This post was edited by Kamahl16 on Jun 20 2020 04:48am
Jun 20 2020 07:57am
Quote (Kamahl16 @ 20 Jun 2020 06:48)
I’ve never said the term and the time I do I’d like to be dragged out by the woodshed and executed.

I’m not even arguing in favor of Dwight’s position,

I assume you are perfectly willing to think in unflinching binary, in which case I can only imagine you are a small minded dipshit in real life.

ur literally just arguing just to argue and waste peoples time

you keep saying you arent going to waste your time trying to teach me anything but you keep responding trying to teach me something bro make up your fucking mind

you assume wrong obviously.

and your imagination is shit

This post was edited by Crunkt on Jun 20 2020 07:57am
Jun 20 2020 02:52pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 20 2020 06:57am)
ur literally just arguing just to argue and waste peoples time

you keep saying you arent going to waste your time trying to teach me anything but you keep responding trying to teach me something bro make up your fucking mind

you assume wrong obviously.

and your imagination is shit

Arguing for a platform for someone to voice an opinion doesn’t mean you endorse any and all opinions ever expressed through that platform. What is hard about that to understand?

You’re right about one thing, I would like for you to learn something from this thread. If any of us come away from a dumb gaming forum having learned something or gained some new insight then that is cool.

Jun 20 2020 03:58pm
Quote (Kamahl16 @ 20 Jun 2020 16:52)
Arguing for a platform for someone to voice an opinion doesn’t mean you endorse any and all opinions ever expressed through that platform. What is hard about that to understand?

You’re right

Hey you said IM right, finally coming to your senses.

Thanks for the lesson brother.

This post was edited by Crunkt on Jun 20 2020 04:00pm
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev16789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll