d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Lf Research Paper > 6 Pages -- See Description
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 11 2020 06:46pm
6 Page research paper -- AMA format works cited

Due date : 6/17/20

(MUST BE FROM 10 SCHOLARLY ARTICLES) -- No wikipedia/website use.

Topic : Diabetes type 1/type 2

Pm me if interested. Payment will be based on the letter grade i recieve.

10k fgs for a A
5k fgs for a B

Format (worth 10%, including spelling and grammar)
The paper can be up to 6 pages, typed and double spaced with 1” margins, excluding references.
Please use the following outline and use the actual headings in your paper.
1. Introduction (10%)
An overview of the case and the pathology. Briefly describe what the pathology is and the
background of your case- age, sex, occupation, social background, home environment (home vs
apartment, stairs vs elevator, etc). Remember that support at home and a patient’s living
environment are important factors for discharge after hospitalization.
2. Epidemiology and Pathophysiology (15%)
What are the mechanisms of the pathology? What are the risk factors? Describe the signs and
symptoms of the disorder. Does your case fit the typical profile?
3. Diagnosis (15%)
Clearly state how it is diagnosed. Are there set, accepted criteria? How and when was your case
diagnosed? Is that different than how it is diagnosed now?
4. Treatment (20%)
Describe the current treatments from the literature in detail. Make sure you include studies and
evidence. Literature reviews or Cochrane systemic reviews are a great place to start. Describe
the medical treatments your case has received for the condition and compare it to what the
current standard of care is.
5. Disablement Model (25%)
How does your patient with this disease or disorder fit into the International Classification of
Functioning, Disability, and Health (ICF) model? You should state how the health condition
causes impairments, activity limitations, and participation restrictions. You should discuss the
common impairments that are caused by the disease as well as the ones your case has or had.
This is where their occupation, social history, and home environment is important. You can use
pages 2-3 of the Physical Rehabilitation text as a guide and/or your notes from PCM I.
6. Use of Resources (5%)
Your resources should be from peer-reviewed journals, in AMA format. Your paper should
include at least 10 references that should be peer-reviewed articles. You may not use your text
as a source. Do not use any websites or any other text books. The one website I will allow you
to use is the CDC.

Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll