d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Burning Arrow > Have You Played It Late Game?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,820.00
Jun 6 2020 08:59pm
I haven't personally tried burning arrow but I have heard good things using that xoph's nurture bow and ignite prolif,

What class would you use, I would think chieftain or trickster but correct me if im wrong.

Is ignite dps even strong enough for lategame, I know the cluster jewels must help the dps alot.

Any other items/uniques recommended other than the Dyadian Dawn belt and Xoph's Nurture?
Gold: 18,256.01
Jun 7 2020 12:02am
i tried chieftan ba in legion and it was fine at clearing packs with prolif but i wouldnt say it was any better than most other skills.
it was very bad at trying to clear frozen legion monolith enemies just because its slow, even with gmp and chain
bosses and even high life rares were really bad to fight because after spending all my vaal ba charges it would just be spamming normal burning arrow and thats just not fun

although i do have to say it was actually fun to play it, and using vaal ba on bosses (if theres enough damage to kill them) looks and sounds cool.
my damage was just not enough for late endgame like red tier bosses, legion bosses, shaper guardians etc and im not sure how much optimization it takes to 1 shot things (and by 1 shot i mean all vaal ba charges with a second or two in between to let burning damage tick).
maybe my gear just sucked but even with a little more damage the playstyle just seems like too much effort

dying sun seemed good to me. even with gmp its very easy to miss burning arrow and more proj helped
Gold: 59,215.34
Jun 7 2020 01:49am
Ba trickster would perform through all content pretty easily
Gold: 0.00
Jun 10 2020 03:04am
Quote (Flopps @ Jun 7 2020 08:49am)
Ba trickster would perform through all content pretty easily

Right one
Gold: 0.00
Jun 10 2020 03:38am
It was fun for awhile, but the lackluster vaal BA is so depressing
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List