d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Ff7 Remake
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,161.71
Jun 3 2020 11:42pm
didn't see a topic.

avid fan of the entire series, have platinum'd basically every ff available to platinum with exception of ff9 goddamn jumprope challenge

has anyone who is a fan of the series played this game, able to give a spoiler free review? I am a bit principled against playing a game that is only 1/3 of the actual game, I feel like it would be a tease more than anything
Gold: 1,253.69
Jun 4 2020 01:39am
I am playing it right now...

here is the thing... they have expanded the game to include way more quests.. the areas are much bigger with side quests to do.. the characters are still the same but now they have way more dialogue so they feel more alive and real with more personality
they really did a good job making Midgar feel huge.. like a real city.. feels more like you are part of the city like in the Advent Children movie.. because Cloud is more connected to the people around him... in the original ff7 game cloud felt more stealthy and loner, that nobody really knew, but now hes walking around interacting with everyone he meets...
Midgar used to be done in the original game within a few hours... but now there is so much more to do and the zones are much bigger, so it feels really alive, like the capital of a continent should feel like...

so it's just Midgar as far as i know... so those first 2 hours from ff7, has turned into a 20 - 30 hour experience

and i love it

will definitely buy the sequels
Gold: 29,700.84
Jun 4 2020 07:25am
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82923215&f=290

Don't you waste my precious 10 FG
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll