d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Computer Building > Wanting To Build Super Low Emf Machine > Low Radiation
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.66
Jun 22 2020 09:15am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 22 2020 09:28am)
There isn't "one spot with 16 wifi" lol

If you can get them on your couch you will get the signals everywhere else in your house. You're a hypochondriac, not an inventor.

It doesn’t necessarily spread through the whole house. Even if it does, the signal strength wouldn’t be the same. You’re like Bill O Reilly, you know that you are wrong but intelligently argue someone anyway just to troll them or save face. Clearly the former. And also a disinformation agent.

I’m not an inventor. And I’m not a professional scientist. All I have is my power of observation. I trust that more than anyone that claims to be a scientist on an online forum. I don’t even trust the local scientists which are the doctors. They say to people that they are fine but didn’t really give a shit in the first place. And if they did care but were not skilled enough then they shouldn’t be doctors.. But most of all, they don’t cure anything. Unlike them I found the cure and it wasn’t from a doctor. And it was the most simplest method one can do without 8 years of schooling. This is why I don’t have faith in the religion known as science.

This post was edited by Malignanttumor666 on Jun 22 2020 09:16am
Gold: 84.10
Jun 22 2020 10:08am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Jun 22 2020 10:15am)
It doesn’t necessarily spread through the whole house. Even if it does, the signal strength wouldn’t be the same. You’re like Bill O Reilly, you know that you are wrong but intelligently argue someone anyway just to troll them or save face. Clearly the former. And also a disinformation agent.

I’m not an inventor. And I’m not a professional scientist. All I have is my power of observation. I trust that more than anyone that claims to be a scientist on an online forum. I don’t even trust the local scientists which are the doctors. They say to people that they are fine but didn’t really give a shit in the first place. And if they did care but were not skilled enough then they shouldn’t be doctors.. But most of all, they don’t cure anything. Unlike them I found the cure and it wasn’t from a doctor. And it was the most simplest method one can do without 8 years of schooling. This is why I don’t have faith in the religion known as science.

so what did you use to test to make sure isnt not spread through the whole house?

seriously laughing my ass right now
you have waves all over and almost everywhere and you blame a pc

its all in your head literally
Gold: 260.11
Jun 22 2020 11:55am

You are wrong on literally every level in this post.
Jun 22 2020 05:48pm

Now that I have more time

It absolutely does spread through the whole house

The strength wouldn't be the same but if you can still see the network on your connection screen it's still there in a significant amount.

I like how instead of honestly engaging and learning you have to dismiss me as a disinformation agent. If you can't do your own research into the subject without resorting to conspiracy it's no wonder why you believe really stupid shit.

It is really obvious you have no exposure to the medical field, and you don't know anybody who works in healthcare, and that you don't really know anything about biology. You are so far on the incompetent side of things that you just don't know how much more everybody else knows than you. I really hope you are young, because if you aren't under 20 then there's really no hope for you moving forward. You've not learned how to learn and it's probably too late, if you aren't young at least.
Gold: 2,888.88
Jun 28 2020 12:44pm
If you've got head problems related to your computer it's related to your eyes and your monitor, not the "radiation" coming from your PC. Those same waves travel through you millions of times a day from your average cell / wifi tower. There isn't a single signal coming from your computer that doesn't pass through your brain 24/7.
Gold: 345.69
Jun 30 2020 10:19am
I suggest you save everyone a headache and just stop using your computer.
Gold: 5.00
Jun 30 2020 11:40am
O.o Haven't heard of this since college days when MIC contractor came in talking about EM shielding on ballistics. The real use-case O.o ?

This post was edited by RedFromWinter on Jun 30 2020 11:40am
Jul 1 2020 04:16pm
Quote (KefkaPalazzo @ Jun 28 2020 01:44pm)
If you've got head problems related to your computer it's related to your eyes and your monitor, not the "radiation" coming from your PC. Those same waves travel through you millions of times a day from your average cell / wifi tower. There isn't a single signal coming from your computer that doesn't pass through your brain 24/7.

They've actually studied this in-depth.

Put somebody in a room with a source of WiFi. Let them stay there for an hour. Ask them how they feel after.

If you tell them the WiFi source is on, they report headaches. If you tell them it is off, they don't. Reveal then that neither group actually had the WiFi source turned on, and it wasn't even connected to a working outlet.

It has been proven beyond any doubt that EMF sensitivity is just a placebo. There are other causes, like if you have a fan that is off balance it can create infrasound that causes headaches, or maybe some of the electronics are defective and causing high pitched sounds. One time I was getting headaches at home and I found one of my wall chargers was making a barely audible high pitched noise, and after I threw it away I didn't have any more headaches. Electronics can definitely cause headaches, but EMF sensitivity is not a source of the headaches.

But... this information is only useful when you will actually use it. The OP has called me a "disinformation agent" multiple times now because he doesn't want to drop his delusions and solve his problems. He wants to be a victim.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jul 1 2020 04:17pm
Gold: 2,888.88
Jul 2 2020 03:35pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jul 1 2020 06:16pm)
They've actually studied this in-depth.

Put somebody in a room with a source of WiFi. Let them stay there for an hour. Ask them how they feel after.

If you tell them the WiFi source is on, they report headaches. If you tell them it is off, they don't. Reveal then that neither group actually had the WiFi source turned on, and it wasn't even connected to a working outlet.

It has been proven beyond any doubt that EMF sensitivity is just a placebo. There are other causes, like if you have a fan that is off balance it can create infrasound that causes headaches, or maybe some of the electronics are defective and causing high pitched sounds. One time I was getting headaches at home and I found one of my wall chargers was making a barely audible high pitched noise, and after I threw it away I didn't have any more headaches. Electronics can definitely cause headaches, but EMF sensitivity is not a source of the headaches.

But... this information is only useful when you will actually use it. The OP has called me a "disinformation agent" multiple times now because he doesn't want to drop his delusions and solve his problems. He wants to be a victim.

Agreed. Reminds me of the nutcase brother on Better Call Saul.
Gold: 18,352.00
Jul 2 2020 04:12pm
Six pages later were covering page 1 and 2
Go Back To Computer Building Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll