d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Why Are People Getting Fired For Saying > All Lives Matter
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10,655.00
Jun 8 2020 10:41am
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jun 8 2020 12:38pm)
Im not talking about protesting.. Im talking about black people getting treated as equal as white people

Dude, I don't even think you're from the US. So all this crap you spout, about US difficulties, means less than zero to me.
The only reason I even take the time to respond to you, is that I AM a civilized human. :/

You're one of those people that loves to see the world burn. And if it isn't burning fast enough you attempt to help it along. :/

This post was edited by Ghot on Jun 8 2020 10:48am
Gold: 14,569.69
Jun 8 2020 10:51am
Quote (Ghot @ Jun 8 2020 09:41am)
Dude, I don't even think you're from the US. So all this crap you spout, about US difficulties, means less than zero to me.
The only reason I even take the time to respond to you, is that I AM a civilized human. :/

You're one of those people that loves to see the world burn. And if it isn't burning fast enough you attempt to help it along. :/

so.. Im talking about the world burning descussing black people getting treated equally?
This is why people would call you racist.
Gold: 14,569.69
Jun 8 2020 10:53am
Quote (EA7 @ Jun 8 2020 09:40am)
White people are on average more likely to die at the hands of a police officer than black people. It's just that your chances of getting killed by police increase exponentially if you happen to commit a lot of crime and are apprehended by police all the time as a result. And guess what? African Americans commit far more crime per capita than any other race.

Case and point: take a look at Floyd's criminal record.

https://thecourierdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/george-floyd-criminal-record-2.jpg

Reported for double posting, btw.

So.. is there probably a reason more black people commit more crime? Or they just had degenerate DNA.. is that your stance?
OR is it possible that they are in need of help from the rest of the community IE BLM.
And his criminal record means what? He should be dead? what the point, showing that all black people are criminals.. "case in point"
Gold: 57.00
Jun 8 2020 11:05am
Quote (EA7 @ 8 Jun 2020 12:28)
Because "all lives matter" would imply that white lives matter, which they don't.

Soon enough, your police department will be disbanded. Then, if a fine gentleman happens to break into your home and he happens to be African American (which is a rather plausible scenario, as blacks commit far more crime per capita than one would expect given their representation in the population), then you have two options:

1) Let your property and possessions be pillaged and your loved ones be raped and murdered if they dare to object

2) Fight back, and be killed by an angry mob later on because you're a racist for having the audacity to defend yourself

However, only a fool would ever choose option 1. You are privileged due to being unwittingly born with DNA which happened to make your skin color white, so you should just roll over and die. The fact that anyone would even have these concerns shows what privileged, despicable subhumans they are.

https://snipboard.io/nTh6ay.jpg

great post my friend! and just wtf is that straight bullshit snitch stuff cnn is talking about? telling people to snitch on family members if they are robbed? lmao!
Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 8 2020 11:23am
Billie Eilish Slams 'All Lives Matter'

Nothing new anyway, much f** too
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1141516
Add Reply New Topic New Poll