d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > 11 Bible Verses About Blasphemy > Amen
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.00
Jun 2 2020 04:10am
11 Bible Verses about Blasphemy, Against The Holy Spirit
Most Relevant Verses
Matthew 12:31
Verse Concepts
“Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven.

Mark 3:28-30
“Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”— because they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.”

Luke 12:10
Verse Concepts
And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him.

Hebrews 10:29
Verse Concepts
How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?

Mark 3:28-29
“Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”—

Hebrews 10:26-29
For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a terrifying expectation of judgment and the fury of a fire which will consume the adversaries. Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.read more.
Mark 3:30
Verse Concepts
because they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.”

Matthew 12:24
Verse Concepts
But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons.”

Mark 3:22
Verse Concepts
The scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and “He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons.”

Luke 11:15
Verse Concepts
But some of them said, “He casts out demons by Beelzebul, the ruler of the demons.”

Matthew 12:31-32
“Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jun 2 2020 03:12pm
So no speaking against holy spirit.
What is definition of blasphemy? Or more precisely what acts would be defined by the bible as blasphemy
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic