d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > I Could Really Use Some Help.. > Lots Of Forum Gold Can Be Earned Here.
Prev123
Closed New Topic
Gold: 3.33
Jun 1 2020 04:32pm
Quote (Haseo @ Jun 2 2020 06:31am)
Hi dad

Hey son 😘
Gold: 0.00
Jun 2 2020 01:28am
Quote (Subscriber @ Jun 1 2020 04:48pm)
This will be quite a story, so I will try to keep it as simple as I can.

Basicly.. I have lost acces to 3 of my accounts (regarding Diablo 2).
1 account on USEAST - called : subscriber
2 accounts on EU - called : boutzak + subscriber

There were alot of items on them, and I would really like to get this back.
Problem is, I do not have the correct passwords apparantly, nor do I have the correct e-mail.
The accounts were e-mail registered.

I have tried to call Blizzard EU, and even make a forum post in their own private personal hell they call customer service (though the web).
Locating Blizzard EU number seems impossible, hacking my own accounts back would be easier it seems.
And finding the correct department in Blizzard website, is also near impossible.
I have made a ticket in their > hacked < section wich is currently up and running.

Now I know the person I put in charge, and was responsible for logging all my accounts every 90 days, has failed me miserably.

So I was wondering is there another way to do this?

I have looked though my files/screens/external hard drives/all my trade screens and I have found some info I could add if that would help.
- Names of characters on the account
- Items that were on those characters
- Possible friends that were on that account(s) friend list

Now I'm not going to lie, I suck with computers and stuff like this.

When did I notice, the loss of these accounts?
Well I stopped playing when I went away for basic training in the Marine Core (netherlands)
And after my actic training in Norway (wich got cancelled early due to covid cases in the Norweign camp).
We were sent home, and we were put on hold..
So somewhere in these 1,5 years my brother f*cked up and let it all rott I guess..
So when I finally had time to play video games again, and tried to loggon diablo 2 my heart broke...
But I just accepted it, and moved on..

If there is someone out there able to help and actually solve my issue here, I will donate you ALOT of forum gold.
A donation like 10.000 or 25.000 somewhere in that region.

Damn that sucks, I feel your pain.
but how come you havent touched them for 1,5 years but still have been active on the site trading? doesnt add up O.o
Gold: 7.66
Warn: 10%
Jun 2 2020 03:28am
Quote (BenjaminGraham @ 2 Jun 2020 10:28)
Damn that sucks, I feel your pain.
but how come you havent touched them for 1,5 years but still have been active on the site trading? doesnt add up O.o

yeah i agree. d2 client and d2jsp go hand to hand. if u dont log into jsp u cant log into ur d2 accs

i dont think is possibl to recover acc. rollback sounds far fetched and never seen anyone get their expired accs back

This post was edited by liskod2 on Jun 2 2020 03:34am
Gold: 1.00
Jun 2 2020 01:01pm
message OnAir he can log into any d2 acc
Gold: 20,232.06
Jun 2 2020 03:50pm
characters/accounts don't get deleted when they expire(unless blizz does a purge), but they can be created again..

trying to remake your accounts was a terrible idea...
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic