d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Hey Yall > Honestw Question
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 756.00
May 28 2020 12:29pm
I would have to give a +1 to "really not going to work" :D

Have you considered an amazon with Plague Javelin? With decent gear you can get pretty crazy poison damage figures, only downside is the duration is wayyyyy longer than something like Poison Nova.

As it doesn't have many synergies you can get a respectable amount of Charged Strike damage to deal with immunes/bosses.

I made one on single player a few years back and got her through to Guardian with Bramble armour etc, it was a lot of fun :)

Quote (joshd21 @ May 28 2020 02:11pm)
This request reminded me of the Venom runeword, which has proved to be utterly useless. Other than being the only runeword capable of using on an orb iirc.

https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/images/8/8a/Venom.png

Is there a more useless one out there? Other than Lastwish ofc

That is quite useless indeed eh :rofl:

I always thought Destruction was really quite obsolete considering the amount of high runes it needs. Also Eternity... don't think I've ever seen one of those used.

Gold: 28,753.00
May 28 2020 06:54pm
Quote (Mukhalif @ May 28 2020 02:29pm)
I would have to give a +1 to "really not going to work" :D

Have you considered an amazon with Plague Javelin? With decent gear you can get pretty crazy poison damage figures, only downside is the duration is wayyyyy longer than something like Poison Nova.

As it doesn't have many synergies you can get a respectable amount of Charged Strike damage to deal with immunes/bosses.

I made one on single player a few years back and got her through to Guardian with Bramble armour etc, it was a lot of fun :)

That is quite useless indeed eh :rofl:

I always thought Destruction was really quite obsolete considering the amount of high runes it needs. Also Eternity... don't think I've ever seen one of those used.

I’ve seen Destruction be used on a ‘proc’ merc build just for fun. But I agree it’s otherwise useless.

Eternity doesn’t have terrible stats, but I can’t think of a build that would need it.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll