d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Frostmaiden Aka Ice Bowazon Pvm Guide
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 212.00
May 28 2020 03:17am
Quote (lilith0 @ May 28 2020 02:10am)
this is nice
you probable should mention some fcr items if you put eni in your armor list

Thanks for suggestion. I will flesh out item section with FCR items in a later update. Wanted to add FCR switch option but it was getting late yesterday.

Cantero, thx for the writeup, I will check the vid for sure :)

Ofc she is doing very well in Ancient Tunnels, but I don't run it often. Prefer Chaos for more challenge and Diablo at the end (he goes down very fast even without CB). When it comes to efficiency, she ranks somewhere in the middle - not as fast as Java or Explomancer, but definitely faster than melee builds I played. It boils down to Strafe killing speed because CS has a lot of cold immunes.
Gold: 1,110.00
May 30 2020 03:13am
nice guide, but i prefer cantero's setup.

but have u guys ever tried a faith mb?
it needs 42 ias for 9frames break and the average dmg is kinda good. it also has all the good mods included the 5 to arrow skills.
faith gives u a decent psy dmg as well as boosting ur infi merc.

if you rock this as a magedin and use immolation arrow instead of explotion arrow it turns into a devasting p8/boss killer as well. the immolation arrows overlaps a very high dps and also leaves explotion and burn dmg each time it pierce.

faith mb
razor belt
Hl
LoH or 2bow/20ias/kb
eni or forti, yes even coh is usable. (people tend to forget the dmg to demons on it)
nightwing 15ias/15@ or ed
wts or gores or the mana pr kill one xD
dual leech ring with fcr if eni

infi merc

Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll