d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > [failed Attempt To Sell Build] > Excited, Died, & Even More Disappointed
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 632.75
May 25 2020 06:35pm
Quote (Acuity @ May 25 2020 07:38pm)
Feel free to look at this humans post history. Then make the decision if you should ever listen to anything he says

Guys a loser tbh
Gold: 2.00
May 25 2020 07:24pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

I've just heard recently some bad news about Ramy@jsp. I hadn't heard from him in a while so I messaged him on facebook and got a reply from his cousin, who told me that a bit over a month ago he'd been diagnosed with a rare and highly aggressive form of melanoma and unfortunately, they'd caught it late so he hadn't been given long to live. His family is currently looking into treatment options but the doctor isn't aware of anyone that's survived anorectal melanoma after it's spread. :(

He's chosen to stay away from facebook and the internet mostly for now, which though I think is a smart move means I'm not sure really what I can do for him. I thought I would just make this thread so that we could maybe spread some awareness about mucosal melanoma and let people know that it's not just the skin that can be affected by this deadly disease, but also the anus and other moist areas of the body. I would also like to remind people in general to not take their good health for granted, to take care of themselves and get regular checkups, so that you don't lose one of the most important things you'll ever have.

This has been hard for me since we gamed together in the past and he was a good friend to me, if anyone would like to pay their respects in this thread with me that would be nice. I know that he liked posting here and he'd mentioned before that a lot of you were fond of him. Please no trolling.
Gold: 13,780.50
May 26 2020 08:14am
Quote (Ramy @ May 25 2020 03:05pm)
You are saying what all the sheep say

ahh typical sheep response

Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic New Poll