d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > World of Warcraft > Classic US Server Trading >
Service
> Return Of Wow Classic Leveling Service! > Giving It A Second Shot, New Prices!
Prev1456
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 143.30
Jul 7 2020 04:51pm
Quote (RainFour @ Jul 8 2020 04:28am)
40k fg is about 450 usd thank you. if youre too retarded to buy steam cards in exchange for fgs to get the most out of it thats not my problem. also said i was willing to discuss prices but im cheaper/faster then the best/fastest websites out there.

you probly paid for boosting in game which not only cost you gold but also time. what i was offering was on account leveling which allows you to travel for work, spend time with the gf etc. next time try to compare fruits with fruits and not fucking vegetables.
you must also take in account that boosters dont only boost you, they boost 4 people. meaning he didnt get 2200 but 8800. maths isnt my strength but at least i finished high school compared to somes.

but anyway, covid measures are gone in canada and i started working again so im not doing any jobs anymore.

I was afk for 95% of it, spending like 20secs here and there leaving and re entering.

Your expectation is that tiny bit of time i save is woth 10x what i paid for it.

Maths is my strong point, im an Engineer, and I, myself, paid 2.2k for it, sometimes the group was full, sometimes it was solo. But i only paid 2.2k which is around 4kfg. Compared to your ludicrous 40k, i also got it done in a week or so, compared to your numerous weeks to 60.

So in the end, i got the same character, quicker, and cheaper. Also the people who ran me werent chinese. It was 3 different people, all being Aussies

Glad youre working again bro, dont forget your mask! ;)
Gold: 5.55
Jul 8 2020 08:55am
Quote (EliteJoker @ Jul 7 2020 05:51pm)
I was afk for 95% of it, spending like 20secs here and there leaving and re entering.

Your expectation is that tiny bit of time i save is woth 10x what i paid for it.

Maths is my strong point, im an Engineer, and I, myself, paid 2.2k for it, sometimes the group was full, sometimes it was solo. But i only paid 2.2k which is around 4kfg. Compared to your ludicrous 40k, i also got it done in a week or so, compared to your numerous weeks to 60.

So in the end, i got the same character, quicker, and cheaper. Also the people who ran me werent chinese. It was 3 different people, all being Aussies

Glad youre working again bro, dont forget your mask! ;)

I wanted a couple 11-20 warlocks but the guy is done.. I got around to reading this and really would LOVE to know where I can get 2.2k gold for 4k FG. Shit, I'll pay 5k FG for 2k gold if anyone wants to. ;)
Go Back To Classic US Server Trading Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check