d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Overclock Help > Willing To Pay Fg!
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 243.86
May 19 2020 05:20pm
Do you guys think I should overlcock my video card and CPU?
Gold: 10,655.00
May 20 2020 01:57am
Quote (d2Lan @ May 19 2020 07:20pm)

Get SPECCY here: http://www.piriform.com/speccy/download
...get the FREE version from either link listed.
...Speccy is a really nice system hardware/temperature, information Utility.
...simply install it...and run the program...then post a screen shot of the main page of the program, when posting a problem/question on these forums.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 23 2020 06:30pm
Quote (d2Lan @ May 19 2020 07:20pm)

Depends. Are they your only ones? If they die can you replace them without hurting the bank? Would you be okay if you couldn't replace them for awhile?

Overclocking is fun, addictive, and can be competitive. What are the reasons you are doing it? If your trying to boost your pc up so you can play something I wouldn't, but if it's for fun or science go for it. You won't want to run your HW OC'd 24/7, or under constant load while OC'd unless the parts are expendable. On the other hand if you have the means and are not worried about getting new parts, then push them to and past their limits to get max power! OC that Ram while your at it. Make sure the tower is well ventilated with enough case fans, and the PSU is big enough to push it all. If you push it to the limit, don't forget room temp matters. Don't go balls to the wall in the winter and expect it to be stable in the summer. etc etc. fun. fun.

This post was edited by Loktar on Jun 23 2020 06:35pm
Go Back To Computers & IT Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll