d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Decent Sources For Web Designers > Iso
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 17 2020 04:46am
Looking for a decent place to source a web designer, I know very little about setting up a website, though i think i would be able to maintain it somewhat once it was up.
My wife and I are starting a small business, and im looking for someone that would be able to help me build it, and possibly maintain it. Is that something that you just post an ad for locally? Or are there reputable places that have like freelance designers?

Kinda just looking for a good place to get started looking,
Gold: 92.69
May 17 2020 07:50am
Pm me.
Gold: 361.93
Aug 17 2020 12:14pm
Quote (Plixie @ May 17 2020 03:46am)
Looking for a decent place to source a web designer, I know very little about setting up a website, though i think i would be able to maintain it somewhat once it was up.
My wife and I are starting a small business, and im looking for someone that would be able to help me build it, and possibly maintain it. Is that something that you just post an ad for locally? Or are there reputable places that have like freelance designers?

Kinda just looking for a good place to get started looking,

I work as a software developer and also do freelance web development.
I would be happy to give you some free advice and point you in the right direction.
Should you need additional help, I'm happy to direct you to my personal website and show you my portfolio.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll