d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Looking For A Simple Programm Request.
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
May 11 2020 12:16pm
I Need a Simple Programm which can kinda swap information from 1 window to another on the other side

On First Picture i can Manuelly Add Like a Text in a file

1.) By Click on it it Moves to the right window part and get removed from the left
2.) by click again on it it moves back to the left.

So what the programm in total should do all are 3 Functions

1.) I need be able make a txt file which can be saved as template from which it kinda grabs the data
2.) i Need 2 seperate Tabs which dont reset unless i click
2a.) It need do what i said in the first part
2b.) it need to have an additional area which i can swap in the programm and when i click on it and lets say i have Apple 28x , Banana 7x etc and i click on Apple it removes 1 Apple and put it on the 2nd part and then i have Apple 27x | Apple 1x

hope its kinda understandable, would be ofc easier to explain if someone also Plays League of LEgends TfT but thats no need

msg me if you can do and what you would charge for it.
Gold: 50.00
May 11 2020 12:34pm
Windows PC?

I can program you anything you'd want on a Windows PC in VB.net. Just let me know and we can hop on discord and get some more details.

From what I am understand you want two boxes, one left one right. on the left you have a list of items you have typed out (Which can be stored in a Text file to quickly recreate) and when you click on said text it clear it from the left and moves it to the right. So like a...

Currently Have ||| Used

Kind of setup correct?

Simple enough to do.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll