d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Xbox > Refund Requests > Have You Attempted One?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 66,160.96
May 7 2020 02:30pm
Have any of you tried requesting a refund for a game for whatever reason? I'm curious on how you're experience with it went.

I bought elite dangerous core the other day, played through the tutorial and was ready to explore the open world but all that content was seemingly locked for me while my other friends had no issues with it. All services were working fine according to both their websites. Their support and a little bit of google searching resulted it nothing so I was a bit annoyed after about 2 days of it not working and decided to request a refund for the game for the reason of content not working or whatever the closest option was to choose from.

So I put in my claim and got an email back a couple days later with this..
"Our refund policy limits the number of refunds for which customers are eligible within a year and you have already received the allowed number of refunds this year. Thanks for understanding."
I've been with xbox since the release of the 360 and have never requested a single refund. Order history confirms that as well. I replied back to the email asking for additional information but haven't received a reply yet.
Gold: 91,680.73
May 7 2020 11:52pm
I'd call support and escalate it if needed. I've only refunded once (purchased wrong game) and had no issue.

I know if you play for more than 2hrs they may deny it, but where its your first request I'd contact them and ask for a supervisor if needed.

Good luck!
Go Back To Xbox Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll