d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > Conc Melee Ladder > Escnl
Prev191011121351Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,012.00
May 28 2020 02:39pm

New Current Ladder Rankings

1. Gtmustang/Gtmustang/Killing

2. Greniator/green97/Grenier

3. lomis1/lomis1/Mappo

4. GodofSelling/Death60513/TaintedDeath

5. ImPsychotic/ Shutdown / Shutdown

6. Werwulf/ SsM. / Deadpool

7. BAJuicer/*ba-jooser7/Ryan

8. Lacapitale/madc/MadMax

10. Tonice / ] {illa$ / Hercules

11. Greenbay_Fan/Greenbay_Fan/Attilathehun

12. DjEm/J-M/Traumatism

13. Shi_bbs/Shibbs./Kratos

Ladder is now active players can begin challenging!

Challenge System:

]1) Allowed to challenge a player up to a maximum of 2 ranks above you until you reach #4, in which case you have to challenge #3, #2, and #1 in succession to reach #1.
]2) 3-Day Dodge Rule (Afk, No-reply, No-show = Auto-Loss)
3) Pm the other user about the challenge before you do the next step
4) Use this format to post a challenge in this topic

Your JSP account/Your D2 account

challenges

Their JSP account/Their D2 account/Their barbs name

5) Challenge will be First to Six, Win by Two Kills per Set, Two Sets Wins Challenge.
Example: If score were 5-5, you need 7-5 to win, if score were 6-6, you need 8-6 to win and so on.
6) Refer to next section below for Gm Melee Rules
7) You must wait 12 hours after the completion of a challenge to issue another challenge, if you lose you are not allowed to challenge within 24 hours after a loss
8) 3 Day Away Rule: If you challenge someone and he/she is away from Jsp for 3 days or more, automatic Dodge Rule applied, you get his rank and can challenge someone else, no need to wait for Admin to update your new Rank.
9) If you cannot complete your challenge on time it is your responsibility to PM your challenger and inform them. You must also post in this thread asking for an extension, if you fail to do this the dodge rule will be enforced to keep the ladder moving. An extension is 48 hours.
10)Regarding ladder inactivity, if dodge is ruled against you an * will be placed next to your name. After a second dodge, you will be removed from the ladder. The * will be removed after you complete a challenge, whether issued by or against you.

GM Melee Rules

1) GM Melee rules apply to all duels See page 1 for rules.
2) You may change gear twice during a set and once between each set.
3) A challenge will be best 2/3 sets, first to 6 must win each set by 2 duels.
4) Extension is 48 Hours
Gold: 2,012.00
May 28 2020 02:41pm
Quote (Tonice @ May 28 2020 04:38pm)
If you think I'm trolling, I'm not.
It is a valid suggestion, regardless if we are all seasoned to compete on ladders it is still good to be transparent for those that don't know.
I don't understand the hostility from you Blake.

i try to keep it updated twice a day i have a 6month old son so im not constantly available. If anyone would like to help along with me and do these things im fine with that as well.
Gold: 0.69
May 28 2020 03:06pm

3. lomis1/lomis1/Mappo

9. Tonice / ] {illa$ / Hercules

10. Greenbay_Fan/Greenbay_Fan/Attilathehun

11. DjEm/J-M/Traumatism

12. Shi_bbs/Shibbs./Kratos

**Present and Pending Duel's**

5. ImPsychotic/ Shutdown / Shutdown vs 3. lomis1/lomis1/Mappo - Expires 5/28/20

6. Werwulf/ SsM. / Deadpool vs 4. GodofSelling/Death60513/TaintedDeath - Expires 5/30/20

8. Lacapitale/madc/MadMax vs 7. BAJuicer/*ba-jooser7/Ryan - Expires - 5/31/20

Challenge System:

]1) Allowed to challenge a player up to a maximum of 2 ranks above you until you reach #4, in which case you have to challenge #3, #2, and #1 in succession to reach #1.

challenges

5) Challenge will be First to Six, Win by Two Kills per Set, Two Sets Wins Challenge.
Example: If score were 5-5, you need 7-5 to win, if score were 6-6, you need 8-6 to win and so on.
7) You must wait 12 hours after the completion of a challenge to issue another challenge, if you lose you are not allowed to challenge within 24 hours after a loss
8) 3 Day Away Rule: If you challenge someone and he/she is away from Jsp for 3 days or more, automatic Dodge Rule applied, you get his rank and can challenge someone else, no need to wait for Admin to update your new Rank.
9) If you cannot complete your challenge on time it is your responsibility to PM your challenger and inform them. You must also post in this thread asking for an extension, if you fail to do this the dodge rule will be enforced to keep the ladder moving. An extension is 48 hours.
10)Regarding ladder inactivity, if dodge is ruled against you an * will be placed next to your name. After a second dodge, you will be removed from the ladder. The * will be removed after you complete a challenge, whether issued by or against you.

GM Melee Rules

4) Extension is 48 Hours

Gold: 33,083.62
May 28 2020 03:12pm
Quote (Tonice @ May 28 2020 03:38pm)
If you think I'm trolling, I'm not.
It is a valid suggestion, regardless if we are all seasoned to compete on ladders it is still good to be transparent for those that don't know.
I don't understand the hostility from you Blake.

Just a valid suggestion from my self as well, I watch all the ladders always same non sense posts all the time from people. Help up date them or wait til it's posted pretty simple he keeps it up pretty regularly. And yes I get from a new persons perspective it does help maybe he's busy working etc life gets in the way there's only one updater atm so help or don't idc. Complaining does nothing.

Neither of you are new so you know very well how it goes when there's only one person doing it. Not being hostile at all you'd def know if I was because I'd make that very very transparent. That being said it's more of an annoyed comment if anything really.
Junior Moderator
Gold: 2,500.00
Trader: Mediator
May 28 2020 04:07pm
Quote (Werwulf @ May 28 2020 05:12pm)
Just a valid suggestion from my self as well, I watch all the ladders always same non sense posts all the time from people. Help up date them or wait til it's posted pretty simple he keeps it up pretty regularly. And yes I get from a new persons perspective it does help maybe he's busy working etc life gets in the way there's only one updater atm so help or don't idc. Complaining does nothing.

Neither of you are new so you know very well how it goes when there's only one person doing it. Not being hostile at all you'd def know if I was because I'd make that very very transparent. That being said it's more of an annoyed comment if anything really.

There’s a difference between complaining and making a suggestion. No one said he had to drop his life for it we made a suggestion and wanted his input on it :bonk:

This post was edited by ImPsychotic on May 28 2020 04:07pm
May 28 2020 04:29pm
Quote (ImPsychotic @ May 28 2020 05:07pm)
There’s a difference between complaining and making a suggestion. No one said he had to drop his life for it we made a suggestion and wanted his input on it :bonk:

Sure there is a difference, Like wanting to be pampered because you guys were to lazy to read when your matches were posted. Or see the current matches and piece it together for yourselves. If you cant do that wait til its posted if its that hard.

A real Suggestion would have been if your too busy to update atm i can help since i wanna know who's vs who

other then that it was complaints because he hadn't gotten to it yet and it was a inconvenience.

Or am i Wrong?
Junior Moderator
May 28 2020 04:33pm
Quote (Werwulf @ May 28 2020 06:29pm)
Sure there is a difference, Like wanting to be pampered because you guys were to lazy to read when your matches were posted. Or see the current matches and piece it together for yourselves. If you cant do that wait til its posted if its that hard.

A real Suggestion would have been if your too busy to update atm i can help since i wanna know who's vs who

other then that it was complaints because he hadn't gotten to it yet and it was a inconvenience.

Or am i Wrong?

Never said I wanted to be pampered did I? I also did not say I couldn’t read and figure it out 🧐. Simply provided a suggestion and was waiting for a reply to discuss it further.

If you wanna talk about it pm me done spamming.

This post was edited by ImPsychotic on May 28 2020 04:34pm
Gold: 0.69
May 28 2020 04:45pm

3. lomis1/lomis1/Mappo

9. Tonice / ] {illa$ / Hercules

10. Greenbay_Fan/Greenbay_Fan/Attilathehun

11. DjEm/J-M/Traumatism

12. Shi_bbs/Shibbs./Kratos

**Present and Pending Duel's**

5. ImPsychotic/ Shutdown / Shutdown vs 3. lomis1/lomis1/Mappo - Expires 5/28/20

6. Werwulf/ SsM. / Deadpool vs 4. GodofSelling/Death60513/TaintedDeath - Expires 5/30/20

8. Lacapitale/madc/MadMax vs 7. BAJuicer/*ba-jooser7/Ryan - Expires - 5/31/20

Challenge System:

challenges

GM Melee Rules

4) Extension is 48 Hours

May 28 2020 05:21pm
Werwulf vs 4. GodofSelling
Won this
6-3 Me
6-1 Me

Vgd's bud til we duel Some more!

Junior Moderator
May 28 2020 06:58pm
Just confirming that extensions are 48 hours so duel should be finished tomorrow for me and lomis so update should say 5/29

:thumbsup:

This post was edited by ImPsychotic on May 28 2020 06:59pm
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev191011121351Next
Add Reply New Topic