d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > Question About Maps
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 36.89
May 6 2020 09:11am
What do we do with maps?
What are some good mods on maps that make them desirable?

For example: I have a +9 Evil Presence Level 5 Requirement Map
What would this be worth?
Gold: 8,655.58
May 6 2020 02:24pm
Most likely get more of a response from others if posted in Main chat. That is where different viewpoints will be posted.

That map to me is a keeper to be used within the level Cap... can you show full contents of the map by copying it from your personal profile, just click on view LS characters (if you have not removed it).

This is the Monster Cap level of maps (a great mod on lower level maps are + X Cap)

This map I really like:

Legendary rigid forest map
Level Req: 20
Use Item to Receive Effect

+1 Warm Lights
+14 Evil Presences
+2 Rooms
+166% Warm Light Effectiveness
Quantity: 3
+16 Level Cap
+24% Stealth

Basically a large number of EPs, and since it has a +16 to level cap, I can roughly start the map solo'ing @ level 40-45, and by the time I complete it, I should be at the right level before Drop rate diminishes for being higher level.

Hope this helps a little, I don't sell maps unless there are +Well maps (basically Tier I, II, III's)
Gold: 17,066.28
May 6 2020 06:28pm
Quote (DeeArk @ May 6 2020 04:11pm)
What do we do with maps?
What are some good mods on maps that make them desirable?

For example: I have a +9 Evil Presence Level 5 Requirement Map
What would this be worth?

So to use that map i would recommend starting it at level ~23-25, by the time you finish it, you should reach level 30 which is the maximum level the mobs are, this gives you a reasonable chance to find level 20-30 items.
A bad way to use it is to use it at level 30, as then you will hit the level cap and fight only level 30 monsters which will be bad for exp and drops.

In terms of value, 5-40 fg because the level is too low. would be worth closer to 40 if you have QTY:5 closer to lower end with less QTY.
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll