d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > LS Character Builds > 1 Year Goal Mirror Maze
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 356.93
May 5 2020 08:46am
Quote (Paparick @ May 5 2020 11:16pm)
Group: Member
Gold: 2.01 <<<--- you don't seem to have enough to make such an offer
Guild: Dignity

Visa/MasterCard not accepted

Paul accepts both actually lol
Gold: 0.19
May 5 2020 04:47pm
pmed.

enjoy and good luck.
make sure to grab life fish for the tank.

and mana fish for the casters..

aloo dont forget a trap door detector.
Gold: 421,239.45
May 5 2020 06:02pm
:P
Gold: 0.00
May 5 2020 06:53pm
why would it take a year? What is stopping a group from finishing this in a month? I understand that gear cost a fortune around here and you'll need really good gear. Besides that.....what would make it this hard?
Is it time consuming? Requires luck? Requires a lot of skill? Lots of good gear? A combination of everything?
I'm a noob but it sounds interesting lol. 1 entire year? really?
Gold: 33,830.62
May 5 2020 07:01pm
Quote (Crankyjimster @ May 5 2020 08:53pm)
why would it take a year? What is stopping a group from finishing this in a month? I understand that gear cost a fortune around here and you'll need really good gear. Besides that.....what would make it this hard?
Is it time consuming? Requires luck? Requires a lot of skill? Lots of good gear? A combination of everything?

I wish u all the best and luck in your guys quest, but I think your really really under estimating mirror maze quest.
Gold: 0.00
May 5 2020 07:10pm
Quote (james1984 @ May 5 2020 07:01pm)
I wish u all the best and luck in your guys quest, but I think your really really under estimating mirror maze quest.

I just don't have any experience and wondering why it takes an entire year.
I used to play world of warcraft when it first came out and its super grindy and those 40-man raids were pretty hard in those days. I also played runescape and it's so grindy it doesn't stop lol.
I'm seriously curious about LS and this quest. Why does it take so long. Do you have any like links or guides to that quest? I just want to like see what it's all about. 1 year? and it seems like people don't think it's realistic so just how long did it take other guilds? Damn.

Just kidding. I understand now.

This post was edited by Crankyjimster on May 5 2020 07:22pm
Gold: 356.93
May 5 2020 09:49pm
Quote (Crankyjimster @ May 6 2020 10:53am)

It is brutal and a lot of really minor things can ruin hours of work and prep, even if one person has an internet dc when you are 3 hours in that lasts 20 seconds, the run is over.
You also have to rely on healing 100% and cant shrine or regen, so you need well geared dedicated healers.
The one attempt i was on failed so others will have more info, but its basically like a top level classic wow raid if everyone is prepared and geared right things mostly go smooth but there is always potential for disater :D
Gold: 4,161.57
May 5 2020 11:23pm
Quote (Crankyjimster @ May 5 2020 05:10pm)
I just don't have any experience and wondering why it takes an entire year.
I used to play world of warcraft when it first came out and its super grindy and those 40-man raids were pretty hard in those days. I also played runescape and it's so grindy it doesn't stop lol.
I'm seriously curious about LS and this quest. Why does it take so long. Do you have any like links or guides to that quest? I just want to like see what it's all about. 1 year? and it seems like people don't think it's realistic so just how long did it take other guilds? Damn.

Just kidding. I understand now.

1 year is pretty high tbh but I see where Heimdall is coming from. Wow classic raids are a pretty on-point comparison. Imagine wow back in the day having like 90% less players and you're still trying to fill a 40 man raid with no vacancies. All those players also have jobs and families (unlike wow when it came out lol).

I think the 1 year goal is mostly your guild leader referring to guild membership. There is some consideration for gear but honestly I think it can be done with a lot less than what people tend to believe. Especially if all members of the group do like Slush says and have good life fish (and mana fish too if they're a caster).

For Mirror Maze you need 5 people willing to spend like 3-5 hours (for first timers) for an attempt. By that I mean 5 people online at the same time with a steady connection to LS that all WANT to do MM. This can be surprisingly difficult.

Once you have the group you're going to MM with, and they all have the gear that they're going to MM with, it will likely only take a few attempts to get it down. Maybe even get it on the first try.

All that said, ^Heimdall it can be done just not by Eclipse. GL! ^_^

This post was edited by bdan on May 5 2020 11:23pm
Gold: 421,239.45
May 5 2020 11:55pm
Quote (bdan @ May 6 2020 01:23pm)
1 year is pretty high tbh but I see where Heimdall is coming from. Wow classic raids are a pretty on-point comparison. Imagine wow back in the day having like 90% less players and you're still trying to fill a 40 man raid with no vacancies. All those players also have jobs and families (unlike wow when it came out lol).

I think the 1 year goal is mostly your guild leader referring to guild membership. There is some consideration for gear but honestly I think it can be done with a lot less than what people tend to believe. Especially if all members of the group do like Slush says and have good life fish (and mana fish too if they're a caster).

For Mirror Maze you need 5 people willing to spend like 3-5 hours (for first timers) for an attempt. By that I mean 5 people online at the same time with a steady connection to LS that all WANT to do MM. This can be surprisingly difficult.

Once you have the group you're going to MM with, and they all have the gear that they're going to MM with, it will likely only take a few attempts to get it down. Maybe even get it on the first try.

All that said, ^Heimdall it can be done just not by Eclipse. GL! ^_^

:P
Gold: 8,888.88
May 6 2020 12:32am
Good luck with this.

Since it is also oriented around "Objectives", try to find out the best way to get them completed around their level requirement. We use to use alternatives to hunt for the objectives, rejoin with main characters to complete at around that level.
Go Back To LS Character Builds Topic List
Prev123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll