d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > New Classic Ladder Legit Anti Bot > Escl~!
Prev1234
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 21,300.28
May 7 2020 06:00am
Quote (Youshould @ 7 May 2020 10:44)
2020 and still definitions of what’s legit or not

My definition : the goal for everyone is having fun, we are lucky we can all do whatever we want..

If you like to use bots and sell items or keep them for urself, go for it
If you like to manually lvl for month, go for it
If you like to use AA, tmc for your pub duels, go for it
If you like legit pvp w/o mods, go for it

One extra line for you guys : if you like to argue about who’s « A true d2 player under wich definition » You are doing it alrdy ! Well done :P

I agree!
I didn't mean to evaluate if all those things are good or bad, everyone is free to do what he wants of course.
But threadopener wants a legit character and opinions here seemed to be divided on what is still legit, so i tryed to explain my approach.

Mentioning Activison Blizzard in this context just completely triggered SaggigarbageA and his fresh buddy VTO, who is still happy about finally understanding how ES and TK interact nowadays.
Gold: 256.43
May 7 2020 07:05am
Quote (SIVIART @ May 7 2020 01:45pm)
Amen, whise man! :wub:

Quote (BaHgerAUT @ May 7 2020 02:00pm)
I agree!
I didn't mean to evaluate if all those things are good or bad, everyone is free to do what he wants of course.
But threadopener wants a legit character and opinions here seemed to be divided on what is still legit, so i tryed to explain my approach.

Mentioning Activison Blizzard in this context just completely triggered SaggigarbageA and his fresh buddy VTO, who is still happy about finally understanding how ES and TK interact nowadays.

Love you guys 😍😍
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234
Closed New Topic New Poll