d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Realm of the Mad God >
ISO
> Just Started > Level 20 Wiz
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 247.00
May 2 2020 03:16pm
Anyone help direct me twards progression after 20? I've got a few decent items but looking to upgrade. Any tips and tricks would be appreciated.
Gold: 840.00
May 3 2020 03:53am
start by trying to max your defense. I recommend taking any pots you find and stashing them, and using them on a different character.

basically you want one "farmer" and one character that you will use pots on.

once you get def and speed maxed you will be a lot safer in realm.

I recommend you not taking your character you are using pots on into the harder dungeons until you know what they are like (LOD/nest/tomb etc...)

farm pots by spamming the dungeons the gods drop in glands (sprite is easily done with a 0/8 character and can drop dex and def)

For gear, it is really dependent on what class your playing, but just getting higher tier gear is typically a good idea (id only go up to Tier 12 for now)

If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask.

Gold: 446.00
May 3 2020 06:03pm
Quote (armour @ May 3 2020 04:53am)
start by trying to max your defense. I recommend taking any pots you find and stashing them, and using them on a different character.

basically you want one "farmer" and one character that you will use pots on.

once you get def and speed maxed you will be a lot safer in realm.

I recommend you not taking your character you are using pots on into the harder dungeons until you know what they are like (LOD/nest/tomb etc...)

farm pots by spamming the dungeons the gods drop in glands (sprite is easily done with a 0/8 character and can drop dex and def)

For gear, it is really dependent on what class your playing, but just getting higher tier gear is typically a good idea (id only go up to Tier 12 for now)

If you need anything or have any questions, feel free to ask.

I agree with some of this as I have been playing for 8 years.
But, some things not so much.
You need to get a farmer char that is long range and have a tank (Wizard/Knight)
Use the wizard to farm pots from god lands and knight as a tank for later on when you get more defence pots.
Best things to max are Defence, & Dex after Att and so on. Once you are comfortable with your characters you can take them to tombs, lost halls, etc. (End-game dungs)
The more vaults/char slots you have is better as well as a really good pet which takes time unless you spend money!
Gear comes as your experience because you dont want to have an OP char at 0/8 and die with good gear. I recommend getting 6/8 before putting any good UTs or tops on chars.

This post was edited by YSLSleezy on May 3 2020 06:05pm
Go Back To Realm of the Mad God Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll