d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > What Are You Playing Right Now?
Prev1181920212227Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,181.50
May 4 2021 10:48am
Rerolled my 33%fcr spirit shield and finally got 35% after almost 10re rolls yesterday
Found a 4os dusk shroud, made chains of honor
The First gheeds gc i find is a pefect 40% mf
Flipping between 300 - 500 mf depending if i wanna run with tal rashas set or runeword gear, had d clone walk the earth again and i cheesed him in the chaos sanctuary and got a damn near anti pefect anni charm, still no soj though, sigh
Gold: 28,276.41
May 4 2021 12:19pm
Quote (ysobad @ May 2 2021 12:42pm)
i like it

Just got it, very fun. Playstyle feels smooth definitely enjoyable PS5 game

Quote (Property_Damage @ May 4 2021 12:48pm)
Rerolled my 33%fcr spirit shield and finally got 35% after almost 10re rolls yesterday
Found a 4os dusk shroud, made chains of honor
The First gheeds gc i find is a pefect 40% mf
Flipping between 300 - 500 mf depending if i wanna run with tal rashas set or runeword gear, had d clone walk the earth again and i cheesed him in the chaos sanctuary and got a damn near anti pefect anni charm, still no soj though, sigh

Started playing again as well and almost borderline complete noob again... D2R going to be rough but fun
May 4 2021 01:05pm
Quote (4killer7 @ May 4 2021 02:19pm)
Just got it, very fun. Playstyle feels smooth definitely enjoyable PS5 game

Started playing again as well and almost borderline complete noob again... D2R going to be rough but fun

Thats whats up! You playing with mods? Im just using plugy for the infinite stash space
Yeah its a rough start when youve taken a 14 year break, least for me
Im so far into the classic edition i might just skip the remaster lol
I mean, to start over again lol sigh
I knew this was gona happen
Im probably gona main the remaster on my laptop and cross over to consoles for the trophies
I just cant imagine mfing without a mouse to direct my teleports

This post was edited by Property_Damage on May 4 2021 01:06pm
May 4 2021 01:57pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ May 4 2021 03:05pm)
Thats whats up! You playing with mods? Im just using plugy for the infinite stash space
Yeah its a rough start when youve taken a 14 year break, least for me
Im so far into the classic edition i might just skip the remaster lol
I mean, to start over again lol sigh
I knew this was gona happen
Im probably gona main the remaster on my laptop and cross over to consoles for the trophies
I just cant imagine mfing without a mouse to direct my teleports

I think I just rarely use my PC anymore to want to play on there, plus I am excited about being able to play with both of my cousins who have never played the game, so while I can teach them a little bit it'll be like a fresh playthrough for most of us. I remember most of the big things like needing enigma on 90% of the builds etc but kind of forget how to climb to being able to making strong MF characters or uber characters etc.

Plus at least for a little while the market should be completely reset and haev the insane amount of bots taken down... I am sure there will be botting but I doubt it'll be like the scene today.... and hopefully little to no dupes
May 4 2021 02:27pm
Quote (4killer7 @ May 4 2021 03:57pm)
I think I just rarely use my PC anymore to want to play on there, plus I am excited about being able to play with both of my cousins who have never played the game, so while I can teach them a little bit it'll be like a fresh playthrough for most of us. I remember most of the big things like needing enigma on 90% of the builds etc but kind of forget how to climb to being able to making strong MF characters or uber characters etc.

Plus at least for a little while the market should be completely reset and haev the insane amount of bots taken down... I am sure there will be botting but I doubt it'll be like the scene today.... and hopefully little to no dupes

I got a new laptop for xmas so when i saw the remaster was real, i busted out my ancient 20year old cd keys and ive been playing it steadily since, made a hoto, coh, perfect fcr spirit monarch, killed d clone, found a bunch of good items for other builds, contemplating trying to continue searching for an ohm rune or cubing up my mals and ists etc so i can make my cta

Once You find a tarnhelm, couple nagelrings, chance guards, goldwrap youre off to a good start, make a rhyme shield, kill the act bosses a few million times, know where you can and cannot mf

Its hooked its claws back into me lol

This post was edited by Property_Damage on May 4 2021 02:28pm
May 4 2021 02:59pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ May 4 2021 04:27pm)
I got a new laptop for xmas so when i saw the remaster was real, i busted out my ancient 20year old cd keys and ive been playing it steadily since, made a hoto, coh, perfect fcr spirit monarch, killed d clone, found a bunch of good items for other builds, contemplating trying to continue searching for an ohm rune or cubing up my mals and ists etc so i can make my cta

Once You find a tarnhelm, couple nagelrings, chance guards, goldwrap youre off to a good start, make a rhyme shield, kill the act bosses a few million times, know where you can and cannot mf

Its hooked its claws back into me lol

ya I think I am going to slow down so I can enjoy the remaster before wearing myself out hahaha
May 4 2021 03:15pm
Quote (4killer7 @ May 4 2021 04:59pm)
ya I think I am going to slow down so I can enjoy the remaster before wearing myself out hahaha

Thats how i feel
I got end game runewords now
I should fire up my ps5 sometime
But better items in diablo 2 call for me
Like the sound of the distant drums in jumanji
.....dont do it!
But it was already too late....
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 5 2021 04:05pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ May 4 2021 11:15pm)
Thats how i feel
I got end game runewords now
I should fire up my ps5 sometime
But better items in diablo 2 call for me
Like the sound of the distant drums in jumanji
.....dont do it!
But it was already too late....

:thumbsup:
Gold: 6.00
May 5 2021 08:01pm
Returnal. Spoilers below!!! Game is fun af so far and really cool

1st session was tutorial until first death.

2nd session was epic lit! Had an awesome gun and found 2 perms
Unfortunately my gaming window was closing and at that point i realized there's no save and exit

This post was edited by zNick on May 5 2021 08:01pm
May 5 2021 11:24pm
I caved in and cubed up my vex runes to make an ohm
I made my cta and fucking rip, its a 2 bo, they trolled me
Instant regret, whatever
Ill be rerolling this when i can
But shortly there after i finally got my soj to drop from hell andariel, fuck!
Another rip though cuz its the ugliest skin, that ugly brown shit that doesnt even look like a ring, ugh, whatever though
Just need another monarch for a backup junk spirit
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev1181920212227Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll