d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Gw2 Need Necro Gear And Map 100% Clear
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.70
Apr 20 2020 04:42am
post price and stats
Gold: 0.70
Apr 21 2020 07:07am
up
Gold: 13.37
Apr 21 2020 12:25pm
This is a bit of an odd request, let me elaborate on why:

With regard to gear:

GW2 is not gear driven. Yes, there are tiers of gear and a max level set is better than a beginner set. However, at level 80 you can wear either exotic quality gear or ascended/legendary quality gear (notably ascended and legendary gear have the exact same stats). Exotic gear can often be purchased from the trading post at a cost for a few gold per piece* with the exception of certain stat types which have to be earned through completion of a map/story element. . Ascended gear must be crafted and only offers a modest boost in stats (I believe its ~10% total for full ascended versus full exotic). In addition, ascended gear is something you passively acquire over time as you progress in end game content (PVP, WVW, raids, fractals), so I am unsure if rushing a set would be worth the cost (several hundred gold).

With regard to map completion:

Map completion in core Tyria (which is what I assume we are discussing) is a relatively labor intensive process. Depending on how fresh your account is (access to mounts, glider, etc), you may be looking at a ~20-30 hour commitment for an experienced player. Between the timeline for completion and cost, this may not be a great option. Additionally, map completion rewards two gifts of exploration (used in legendary crafting), but you will not have the other account bound materials for some time. Map completion itself does not provide any boost or advantage, other than having all of the way points I guess.

Happy to answer any other questions you have

- Fro
Gold: 68.00
Jun 19 2020 08:41pm
I'll do it for 1 billion fg
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll