d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Databases > For Gta Rp
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,242.40
Apr 17 2020 10:36pm
So, I play gta RP as a mechanic and im looking for something to help me log customer information

Id like to be able to have some way to record work history of the vehicle, so if/when they ever get more work done to it. I can see the receipt that was issued on the 1st upgrade.

Are there any type of programs, that are a few bucks a month, or anything free that would allow me to do this.

I need to have up to 10 different users log info on this.

Dont know if its possible, or if I need to create my own program.

If you guys know of anything, or know anyone that could write a program, let me know. Any help is appreciated.
Gold: 1,939.50
Apr 18 2020 09:37am
Simplest thing and free would be to use google sheets? Basically cloud based excel which you can share and allow others to modify.
Gold: 50.00
Apr 18 2020 05:24pm
Quote (Anemoii @ Apr 18 2020 12:36am)
So, I play gta RP as a mechanic and im looking for something to help me log customer information

Id like to be able to have some way to record work history of the vehicle, so if/when they ever get more work done to it. I can see the receipt that was issued on the 1st upgrade.

Are there any type of programs, that are a few bucks a month, or anything free that would allow me to do this.

I need to have up to 10 different users log info on this.

Dont know if its possible, or if I need to create my own program.

If you guys know of anything, or know anyone that could write a program, let me know. Any help is appreciated.

PM'd

I can do this for you, np
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll