d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Motor Sports & Cars > Tuning And Warranty > Need Info
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 255.11
Apr 17 2020 07:27pm
Quote (kurisutofa @ Apr 17 2020 08:48pm)
So let me get this straight... dealerships make laws? I wasn’t aware of that... 😂😂😂 are you really dumb? I’ve literally stated if the tunes caused the damage, the owner is liable. But if you go into warranty work with a tune and it’s not caused by your tune, they have to honor it. But good job on thinking you know everything and spreading misinformation instead of taking this time to learn. Kid.

audi engine have huge oil leakage and consumption problem

Trust me if you go there with a tune and claim engine problem they gonna deny it

for everything else he will be fine but nothing else fuck up on these car during the warranty anyways lol
Gold: 167.80
Apr 17 2020 08:20pm
Quote (Subban2 @ Apr 17 2020 09:27pm)
audi engine have huge oil leakage and consumption problem

Trust me if you go there with a tune and claim engine problem they gonna deny it

for everything else he will be fine but nothing else fuck up on these car during the warranty anyways lol

They can claim whatever they want. They have to prove it. And any good dealership will honor them. I’ve had 8 different Volkswagens and Audi’s and never any warranty issues and some of my cars were gutted and built within a year old.
Gold: 7,295.56
Apr 17 2020 08:25pm
Quote (kurisutofa @ Apr 17 2020 10:20pm)
They can claim whatever they want. They have to prove it. And any good dealership will honor them. I’ve had 8 different Volkswagens and Audi’s and never any warranty issues and some of my cars were gutted and built within a year old.

Thing is, when Ihave warranty check-ups, adding stage 2 means adding a downpipe. You went in the dealership with a chip and a dp?
Gold: 167.80
Apr 17 2020 08:28pm
Quote (Chiefkeef53 @ Apr 17 2020 10:25pm)
Thing is, when Ihave warranty check-ups, adding stage 2 means adding a downpipe. You went in the dealership with a chip and a dp?

I’ve gone to dealerships with modified internals. Completed gutted interior. Etc. it’s literally against the law to avoid warranty. Of course people believe them cause they don’t know better. Or idiots online tell them the wrong information. Or maybe the person just doesn’t want to put up a fight. Some dealerships are just shitty.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 18 2020 09:02am
Quote (kurisutofa @ Apr 17 2020 10:28pm)
I’ve gone to dealerships with modified internals. Completed gutted interior. Etc. it’s literally against the law to avoid warranty. Of course people believe them cause they don’t know better. Or idiots online tell them the wrong information. Or maybe the person just doesn’t want to put up a fight. Some dealerships are just shitty.

He’s right y’all know.

Magnuson Moss act.. I sued a dealership years ago to cover the warranty on a certified preowned after I bought a tuner and I had catastrophic failure shortly after.

Took the car to the dealership and they gave me the riot act. I was a young sailor so I thought I’d fucked myself, but my chief was JAG.. After getting advice from him, we went after the dealership.

100% of the burden of proof is on the dealership/manufacturer.
Go Back To Motor Sports & Cars Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll