d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Final Fantasy Series > My Fft : Wotl Playthrough
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 19,305.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 29 2020 11:28am
A little beforehand dialogue before we fight

Things worked out really well. I was able to rend his sword on the first turn w/ BlindZF, the rest was cake. Having the 7-8 level advantage really proved to be a huge advantage. Delita as a meat shield helped matters as well because he was downed in the first turn.

And done

Overall this is one of my favorite battles. Wiegraf is a beast in his own right, on top of that, the plot really starts to unfold/thicken. Things aren't as cut and dry as they seem. There's definitely something going on that our main character isn't aware of.

Going to post another update this evening, as we're almost done with chapter 1.
May 1 2020 10:55am
Finally at Ziekden

Changing to Thief before this battle was a mistake. Was hitting for 28 dmg lol :( . Changing Icecool to a monk was clutch, he was hitting for over 70 damage. Absolute powerhouse.

The Final Blow, Rip Argath u bastid

Post Fight cutscene

And that's that. End of chapter 1. Tbh the grinding for better abilities made a lot of the first chapter fairly easy. When you're level 20+ and your enemies are 10-12 it makes it easier to dump on them.

Chapter 2 will be much more difficult, but manageable. They give you 2 easy fights (dorter/forest) before making things interesting and more difficult.

This post was edited by Holy-Martyr on May 1 2020 11:00am
Gold: 4,534.41
May 4 2020 07:23pm
Shitwynd The Black Mage

i actually rofl'd
May 12 2020 04:02pm
Alright, some actual progress. Tbh, it's becoming so grindy to master these classes, and sadly I picked some of the most daunting to Max (2 chars @ black mage).

After flapping your gums at Orbourne with the crew you 1 space north into a ezpz battle with some hired mercenaries who are 10+ levels below me and consist of 2 Arches, 2 Wizards, and 2 Thieves.

Monk is OP esp w/ a high brave stat

This is the 2nd and last fight @ Dorter iirc.

May 14 2020 11:39pm
Didn't take any S/s of the battle in the Woods with Boco because I forgot. Was ezpz ofc

At the Falls

Normally I unequip him before the battle because that's the easy thing to do, but he wasn't all that hard with the level/ability gap

Battle time

Was EZ

ended up giving Delita a little punishment because he hit a few of my dudes with his holy sword abilities.

Cutscene

and Current Map

Making slow progress tbh. Random Encounters are significantly more difficult than the actual story right now. I'll update Job lists soon.
Go Back To Final Fantasy Series Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll