d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Classic 2007+ >
FT
> Viper Casque Grim Helm > For Sale Now
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 3,120.39
Apr 7 2020 01:14pm
Quote (vonhizzle @ Apr 7 2020 03:12pm)
You need to clash with other unperms. Hasted stated he believed his was perm so that proves nothing.

I'm honestly pretty naive to this whole thing to be quite honest with you....i just came here because of the new PoE season to get some FG for currency...hoping to make a couple hundred fg for some old rares i haven't touched in years and i'm getting informed that these are worth thousands (some of which I have sold already for thousands) and that thjese could potentially disappear on people. I wouldn't want that to happen...I'm willing to do any test that's reasonable (i wouldn't let someone hold them for no reason etc).

So anything that needs to be done on my items (not 100% entirely sure how it works but me/hasted just rejoined a bunch of times) just please let me know so we can get this score settled.

Thanks.
Gold: 68,667.00
Apr 9 2020 10:00pm
I only clashed a havoc picket that I hoped was perm so.. can't really speak to clashing much
Would recommend you find someone who has known unperms that can help - not sure how many of these kits exist still, but they definitely do exist
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic