d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Health & Fitness > Health Issue
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,128.00
Apr 1 2020 09:33pm
Not sure if this is the right area but I’m looking for some direction. Lately I’ve noticed some swelling on my right side only (mainly hand and foot). I’m not sure if it’s the entire arm/leg as well but it’s noticeable on the extremities. Has anyone had similar issues in the past, or known someone to have these issues?

Also I’m not in the greatest of health weight wise so obviously noting that could be an issue. I do also have scoliosis, if that matters.. 29% “C” curve and curves to the right.. was told there’s no point in doing anything about it since I’m an adult now..

Please serious help only..

Thank you,

~ Bryan
Gold: 0.00
Trader: Trusted
Apr 2 2020 04:02am
Go to your doctor
Gold: 0.00
Apr 9 2020 02:55pm
ok you need to go make an appointment with your doctor and tell them all of this. This could be something small or something that could kill you within days or weeks.
If you don't have insurance then say so and maybe we can start from there.
Also, the majority of insurances will have nurse hotlines. They will ALWAYS tell you to go to the hospital but if it's very very important they will be sure to let you know and they will say so. You can tell if they are super super serious or if they are just saying it because they are trained to tell you to go visit the hospital.

Go Back To Health & Fitness Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll