d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > 5g Death By Radiation.
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Mar 31 2020 05:21pm
While we're distracted by "covid-19" government passed a bill allowing 5G to be installed. Which 5G gives enough radiation to be considered a weapon. And that it is... 🙇
Gold: 260.11
Mar 31 2020 07:00pm
Quote (TrixR4Kidz187 @ Mar 31 2020 06:21pm)
While we're distracted by "covid-19" government passed a bill allowing 5G to be installed. Which 5G gives enough radiation to be considered a weapon. And that it is... 🙇

How much radiation does it give off, and at what distance was that measured? And how does it compare to the total amount of radiation that naturally exists in the background?
Gold: 63.45
Warn: 30%
Mar 31 2020 11:27pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 1 2020 03:00am)
How much radiation does it give off, and at what distance was that measured? And how does it compare to the total amount of radiation that naturally exists in the background?

The keyword here is frequencies, and not just quantity ..

It must be high enough so that Sweiss has stopped developping it before some more scientifical evidence ( principe de precaution) is put on the table

But yet again I have to remember you live in America, a wonderful country where people daily eats shit such as glyphosate, GMO's, chloride chickens and hundreds of molecules that even EU doesnt allow in our shitty industrial food

lmao

this being said, saying that 5G cause cancer/death or whatever right now is just as stupid as saying more EMF are harmless
we dont know yet, just let the fucking science study it before opening your damn mouths everyone

This post was edited by Melatonina on Mar 31 2020 11:32pm
Gold: 259.00
Apr 3 2020 08:46am

This post was edited by andresgods on Apr 3 2020 08:46am
Gold: 11,996.69
Apr 5 2020 04:36pm
Quote (Melatonina @ Apr 1 2020 01:27am)

It must be high enough so that Sweiss has stopped developping it before some more scientifical evidence ( principe de precaution) is put on the table

But yet again I have to remember you live in America, a wonderful country where people daily eats shit such as glyphosate, GMO's, chloride chickens and hundreds of molecules that even EU doesnt allow in our shitty industrial food

lmao

this being said, saying that 5G cause cancer/death or whatever right now is just as stupid as saying more EMF are harmless
we dont know yet, just let the fucking science study it before opening your damn mouths everyone

good stuff
nice car btw officer
Apr 6 2020 06:06pm
Quote (Melatonina @ Apr 1 2020 12:27am)

lmao

The frequency and quantity are relavent. As for the frequency 5G runs on, it isn't concerning since it's far outside of the region known to be ionizing. However you can still get some effects if you have really high intensity. The harmful effects of high intensity radiation in the bands that cellphones use is spotty and inconsistent, suggesting only a very weak connection if any. Still, science always loves more study! (Additionally people who claim to be "EMF sensitive" and report headaches and negative effects have been conclusively shown to be placebo. They will report these issues if you just tell them there is an EMF field but keep everything in the room turned off.)

It really shows how scientifically illiterate you are that you think chloride chicken and GMO's are harmful. Even glyphosate is only harmful if you are spraying with it every day, and even then it's only been linked correlatively to cancer since the relationship isn't strong enough to suggest a causative link.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Apr 6 2020 06:08pm
Apr 7 2020 12:12am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 7 2020 02:06am)

It really shows how scientifically illiterate you are that you think chloride chicken and GMO's are harmful. Even glyphosate is only harmful if you are spraying with it every day, and even then it's only been linked correlatively to cancer since the relationship isn't strong enough to suggest a causative link.

Not even surprised lmao.
For the sake of god, just dont ever talk to me. You can have the last word here I'm done with people like you. Americans lmao
Apr 7 2020 12:17am
Quote (Melatonina @ Apr 7 2020 01:12am)
Not even surprised lmao.
For the sake of god, just dont ever talk to me. You can have the last word here I'm done with people like you. Americans lmao

You aren't scientifically literate. Sometimes you come to okay conclusions, but since you fundamentally you don't understand scientific principles you also fall into conspiracy nutter camps. It's why you think the things I mentioned are unhealthy (GMO nutters are in the same camp as anti-vaxers) and why you think homeopathy has any basis in reality. You'd do well to brush up on some basic chemistry and biology, and also learn some skepticism.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Apr 7 2020 12:18am
Apr 7 2020 12:23am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 7 2020 08:17am)
You aren't scientifically literate. Sometimes you come to okay conclusions, but since you fundamentally you don't understand scientific principles you also fall into conspiracy nutter camps. It's why you think the things I mentioned are unhealthy (GMO nutters are in the same camp as anti-vaxers) and why you think homeopathy has any basis in reality. You'd do well to brush up on some basic chemistry and biology, and also learn some skepticism.

Okay binary mind, whatever you think really. I have a bio-engeneer master obtained at the UCL in belgium, you will not learn me biology kid. First finish your own studies, then maybe a day we can talk from equal to equal.
Now kindly stop talking to me, this my last message to you :

Apr 7 2020 12:30am
Quote (Melatonina @ Apr 7 2020 01:23am)
Okay binary mind, whatever you think really. I have a bio-engeneer master obtained at the UCL in belgium, you will not learn me biology kid. First finish your own studies, then maybe a day we can talk from equal to equal.
Now kindly stop talking to me, this my last message to you :

https://i.imgur.com/2oQaRIT.gif

Can't even stand your ground when confronted with a different opinion and are probed for evidence.

Engineering is really only a half science anyway. You'll learn a lot of tools but not the analytics to avoid making really dumb conclusions. I've seen some truly dumb things

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Apr 7 2020 12:31am
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
1239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll