d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Softcore Trading >
FT
> Wts: Champion Impale Lacerate Char: 17-20m Dps > Insane Clear And Damage To All Content.
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check
Gold: 0.00
Mar 29 2020 12:57am
I'm looking to sell my champion impale lacerate character, which currently has around 17mil shaper dps, without an impale watchers eye and awakened multi strike, which if you got those two items it would be around 23mil shaper dps.

With the above numbers you can imagine it just destroys all content, what i was most impressed with was the ability to be able to do 20/20 simulacrums and can nuke bosses even on wave 20.

Below is the pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/QhSYwdrr

Some Highlights of the gear:

Helm: 40% lacerate enchant with huge armour roll for MS, with 90 life high double res and crafted res
Chest: astral plate with explode mod and - mana cost of attacks with res life and strength.
Weapon 1: Paradoxica with phys dam, attack speed and chance to blind
Weapon 2: The saviour Legion Sword
Amulet: flat phys, 90 life, all res, crit multi, dex, +1 melee range and anointed with assassination.
Ring 1: Mark of the elder.
Ring 2: curse on hit assassins mark, 60 life, int, high res, flat phys and crafted -9 mana cost craft.
Gloves: Spiked Gloves with strength, flat phys, 80 life, high res, crafted attack speed
Belt: Stygian vise with armour, 90 life, triple high res and mana.
Boots: elusive/ tailwind, life, high res and crafted movement speed

Gems:

2x level 3 enlightens
awakened brutality
awakened melee physical
21/20 lacerate
Rest of gems are 20/20

Flasks:

lions roar
bottled faith ( high crit )
Rest are the usual flasks.

Jewels:

Double crit multi, attack speed and % life
2x % life, attack speed and crit multi.
cluster jewels that give feed the fury, deep cuts, adrenaline and surging vitality.

Only selling for IN-GAME currency.

PM me for price no low balls, think realistically.
Go Back To Softcore Trading Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check