d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > A Friend Need Help Finding The Account Email
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 351.59
Mar 28 2020 05:56am
Good morning,

I have a friend that can't login into the account because he doesn't remember the password, the problem is that he doesnt remember in which email he registered the account. How can he get the information about the email registered in that account to try to recover the password?

Thank you so much.
Retired Moderator
Gold: 187,800.41
Trader: Trusted
Mar 28 2020 06:02am
Hello there ^nicocf
I would lead you to this topic: "Guide to Account Recovery" : https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70679141

As he has no access to his account, he should use the step 3. CONTACT.

Even if he doesn't remember the password/e-mail, he might have some clues of how the password was like, or how the e-mail was like (which domain, attempt to remember some e-mail words...)
Also, if he has purchased Forum Gold, it really helps the amount, when he did the purchase, and if he remembers the e-mail which he did the purchase, etc.

In short, tell him to read the whole guide I have provided you, and tell him to add as much evidence as possible. Also, tell him to be patient; it takes a bit to review all the information, and it's reviewed manually. Allow d2jsp 7 days to process the info and to give an answer - if he doesn't get an answer by then, feel free to recover again the account with the same evidence.

Best regards, good luck and have a good day!

This post was edited by Ricci on Mar 28 2020 06:05am
Apr 2 2020 01:13pm
Quote (Ricci @ Mar 28 2020 03:02pm)
Hello there ^nicocf
I would lead you to this topic: "Guide to Account Recovery" : https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70679141

As he has no access to his account, he should use the step 3. CONTACT.

Even if he doesn't remember the password/e-mail, he might have some clues of how the password was like, or how the e-mail was like (which domain, attempt to remember some e-mail words...)
Also, if he has purchased Forum Gold, it really helps the amount, when he did the purchase, and if he remembers the e-mail which he did the purchase, etc.

In short, tell him to read the whole guide I have provided you, and tell him to add as much evidence as possible. Also, tell him to be patient; it takes a bit to review all the information, and it's reviewed manually. Allow d2jsp 7 days to process the info and to give an answer - if he doesn't get an answer by then, feel free to recover again the account with the same evidence.

Best regards, good luck and have a good day!

He is trying to do it. But he only wants to know which email he had registered in that account. really, my friend is a bit idiot with this things, because he always forget everything and making new emails every year.
Is there any way to ask for the email registered on the account?

Thank you.
Senior Moderator
Gold: 7,638.69
Trader: Trusted
Apr 2 2020 01:33pm
Use this: https://forums.d2jsp.org/recovery.php You do not need to be logged in to submit a request so use a private/incognito window.

The purpose of the tool is to change the email on your account when you either 1) do not know the email attached to the account OR 2) you don't have access to the email address. You will however need to provide information to verify you are the owner. When going through the process at the bottom it will ask you for a "contact email", this must be a working email address and if everything checks out with your request the email on your account will be switched to this email. He can then reset his password using the updated email address

This post was edited by EErock on Apr 2 2020 01:34pm
Apr 2 2020 01:57pm
Quote (EErock @ Apr 2 2020 10:33pm)
Use this: https://forums.d2jsp.org/recovery.php You do not need to be logged in to submit a request so use a private/incognito window.

The purpose of the tool is to change the email on your account when you either 1) do not know the email attached to the account OR 2) you don't have access to the email address. You will however need to provide information to verify you are the owner. When going through the process at the bottom it will ask you for a "contact email", this must be a working email address and if everything checks out with your request the email on your account will be switched to this email. He can then reset his password using the updated email address

I did it again. We will try harder. Because I remember that i made the account to my friend , but we don't remember which email we used. And he is trying to login back again, but nothing.

Thank you for the support.
Apr 3 2020 05:18am
Hello,
You recently submitted a request for an account recovery of `markitos` at the d2jsp forums. This email is to notify you that your recovery request could not be completed.

The information you provided was not able to be confirmed or validated. This could be due to faulty or incomplete information. We apologize, but we will be unable to help you further at this time based upon the information you provided.

Thanks!

Again-.-

no way to recover the account.
Gold: 397.77
Apr 3 2020 06:39am
Quote (nicocf @ 3 Apr 2020 13:18)
Hello,
You recently submitted a request for an account recovery of `markitos` at the d2jsp forums. This email is to notify you that your recovery request could not be completed.

The information you provided was not able to be confirmed or validated. This could be due to faulty or incomplete information. We apologize, but we will be unable to help you further at this time based upon the information you provided.

Thanks!

Again-.-

no way to recover the account.

Try to Pm Kevin as he handles account security. If you can remember something about the account he might be able to help your friend out
Gold: 1,823.00
Apr 3 2020 08:16am
its done just make new one

my brother have email and cant get acc back :lol:
Gold: 0.00
Apr 5 2020 06:30pm
Yeah bro there is ZERO chance that he’ll get it back, my brother went through the same thing and he lost his 2004 account
Gold: 0.00
Apr 6 2020 12:44am
Quote (TeemoSoloOnly @ Apr 3 2020 08:39am)
Try to Pm Kevin as he handles account security. If you can remember something about the account he might be able to help your friend out

Incorrect.
Kevin can help but afaik they will not speak to anyone but the account owner. It’s breaking the rules but the only way OPs friend can speak with Kevin is probably a multi at this point if the contact/recovery isnt working.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic