d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster >
Poll > What Is An Entertaining Build For A Wt? > Help Me Decide
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 25 2020 02:25pm
Quote (SanduLungu @ Mar 25 2020 02:13pm)
Sounds like he wants to try hard to get attention

Not only are those almost impossible on hell, the merc will be under geared and just overall bad. 3 of the 10 scenarios have act 3 mercs lol

Crazy amount of attention** my wife says I’m a very needy person.

All 10 builds are types of characters that I want to play eventually. But I can’t play all 10 at once, so I wanted a suggestion from you all. I enjoy struggling to progress and succeeding through time and patience via grinding and strategic play style. My desire to use Act 3 mercs with certain builds is to use them as a minor tool to succeed or force me to play a unique way to overcome the handicap. I find it dull when I use an OP A2 merc all the time with every build.

And I don’t define “success” as clearing Hell Baal. It’s turning a truly shitty build and figuring a way to get as far as possible without dying.

If Butters could have reached and killed Baal in Nightmare then I would have considered that WT a 100% success story.

I find it incredibly boring to start a cookie cutter build and grinding till it is OP and can handle Hell with little difficulty. I enjoy reading all kinds of WTs on this forum but I would hate playing 75% of the WTs posted on here.

Having said that, I greatly appreciate everyone’s opinion thus far. I plan on starting one or two of the selected builds within the next day or two. One of the perks of this COVID panic hah.

This post was edited by DumbleDoraTheExplorer on Mar 25 2020 02:28pm
Warn: 80%
Mar 25 2020 07:56pm
None, d2 is a boring game so no build makes it "entertaining".
Mar 25 2020 08:58pm
Quote (Wisteria @ Mar 25 2020 09:56pm)
None, d2 is a boring game so no build makes it "entertaining".

I used to play this when I was a teenager, so it has a strong nostalgic feeling for me. I can't speak for you or anyone else, but I still find the game entertaining.
Gold: 225,299.00
Mar 25 2020 09:01pm
Quote (DumbleDoraTheExplorer @ Mar 25 2020 10:58pm)
I used to play this when I was a teenager, so it has a strong nostalgic feeling for me. I can't speak for you or anyone else, but I still find the game entertaining.

Same.

It’s the only game that I play or have played in almost 10 years(Skyrim was the last game). I don’t know what it is about this game that makes me come back each reset.
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll