d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Traditional Catholics > Tlm, Papacy, Annandale Bugnini, Sspx
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 10,172.55
Mar 24 2020 11:05am
Any Catholics out there?
Gold: 5,416.78
Mar 29 2020 05:11pm
sure.
What's more -> practise catholic :)
Mar 30 2020 10:19am
Quote (Izabella @ Mar 29 2020 06:11pm)
sure.
What's more -> practise catholic :)

Please elaborate.

Poland I see, they haven’t shut down mass due to the Covid crisis there have they?
Mar 30 2020 10:27am
Quote (zooyork588 @ 30 Mar 2020 18:19)
Please elaborate.

Poland I see, they haven’t shut down mass due to the Covid crisis there have they?

The churches are emptied in Sunday's and cannot be more people on mass than 5 (expect liturgical service and priests); I and my family praying rosary every sunday for the situation in Poland and World about Covid.

In my opinion Covid can be dangerous to older people, not to every, and quarantainne isn't necessery at this scale, like now.
Mar 30 2020 10:57am
Quote (Izabella @ Mar 30 2020 11:27am)
The churches are emptied in Sunday's and cannot be more people on mass than 5 (expect liturgical service and priests); I and my family praying rosary every sunday for the situation in Poland and World about Covid.

In my opinion Covid can be dangerous to older people, not to every, and quarantainne isn't necessery at this scale, like now.

I agree. My family and I do the same.

You speak Latin I see. That being the case, I assume you attend a Tridentine mass. Is that popular in Poland?

My wife and I have always been fascinated with Poland so it’s very interesting that the one response I got to this post was from Poland. Just like anywhere, secularism has surely infested Poland but forgive me if I’m wrong but does not Our Lady at Fatima say that the faith will be retained in Poland? It may not have been Fatima but I do remember reading that somewhere.
Mar 30 2020 11:29am
Quote (zooyork588 @ 30 Mar 2020 18:57)
I agree. My family and I do the same.

You speak Latin I see. That being the case, I assume you attend a Tridentine mass. Is that popular in Poland?

My wife and I have always been fascinated with Poland so it’s very interesting that the one response I got to this post was from Poland. Just like anywhere, secularism has surely infested Poland but forgive me if I’m wrong but does not Our Lady at Fatima say that the faith will be retained in Poland? It may not have been Fatima but I do remember reading that somewhere.

Latin i know for reader/lecturer training course (despite i am woman i was lecturer/reader) and pharmacy study.
Tridentine mass IS BEING making more popular than before, know OFC what to help the priest, but there are not so often.

I see more and more people/people's mentalitty becoming secular/secularistic, i am fighting which persons who making it (f.e. talking negativly about the church), even when i have exited from church for a some time (to other faith).
People more often expecting to life priest in privation and was about fully separate state from a catholic church.
From my point of view is very sad and example of fulishnest thinking about this people (also their needs to be need in our praying for them), because role Catholic Church was giganticly in polish history and more than any other nation - even for orthodox comparison in Byzantium, Russian Tsardom.
All of Poland's nation period have not only religion flavour, but on period of partitation they also defender of Polish national consciousness (Partitaion's countrys cannot remove polish culture for 123, despite of big efforts)
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Add Reply New Topic