d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Iso Serious Help
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.01
Warn: 10%
May 9 2020 12:05am
Quote (s0k @ Mar 18 2020 05:43pm)
So im 26, and I've met a girl near 31. We fell in love like in the movies and everything went perfect and we're living a romance for like 7 months... or better, almost perfect.. she was, and still is, enganed..

She keeps saying me she love me and thats she's gonna leave him but that she is not mentaly ready yet and needs time to prepare her family for the change. But im waiting patiently for like 6 months and basicly nothing has changed, since she continues to live in his house.. She keeps saying they dont sleep together for over 5 months but still, its driving me nuts.

When she is with me I have no doubts she loves me. But scares the hell out of me the way she can be with him, lieing for like 7months and living with it. She says she feels bad about it and asks me to trust her that she's doing what she can and that she only loves me but... its been 7 months..

What should I do? I really love her.

Thank you

lol
Gold: 2.00
May 10 2020 01:02am
Quote (s0k @ 18 Mar 2020 15:43)
So im 26, and I've met a girl near 31. We fell in love like in the movies and everything went perfect and we're living a romance for like 7 months... or better, almost perfect.. she was, and still is, enganed..

She keeps saying me she love me and thats she's gonna leave him but that she is not mentaly ready yet and needs time to prepare her family for the change. But im waiting patiently for like 6 months and basicly nothing has changed, since she continues to live in his house.. She keeps saying they dont sleep together for over 5 months but still, its driving me nuts.

When she is with me I have no doubts she loves me. But scares the hell out of me the way she can be with him, lieing for like 7months and living with it. She says she feels bad about it and asks me to trust her that she's doing what she can and that she only loves me but... its been 7 months..

Thank you

let me refer you to a fucked up situation I lived through. TL:DR version.... cut contact with her entirely. she's using you.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=82999934&f=27

and yes, I still love both of these women and their kids, even though they both destroyed me.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Jun 14 2020 08:22pm

Thank you

Wish you nothing but the best bro but I'd say move on you're still way too young like me bro.
Gold: 3,214.88
Jun 22 2020 12:43pm
Bro if you gotta ask, or wonder if this is right or not, then your spirit is trying to warn you for a reason. Spirit (inside voice, gut feeling or w/e you wanna call it) can only guide you the right way. It simply doesn't send you in the wrong direction.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 22 2020 06:59pm

Thank you

Get her pregnant she will stay with you then
Gold: 4,505.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 23 2020 04:36pm
If she'll cheat with you, she'll cheat on you. That's all you need to know.
Gold: 2,900.49
Jun 25 2020 02:10pm
She's sleeping with him 100%.
Jun 29 2020 05:50am
Inappropriate Post Content
Jun 30 2020 07:30pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 69,733.00
Jul 6 2020 11:19am
3 month old thread , no follow up response from OP interesting .... <_<
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev12345Next