d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > World Football - Soccer > Football Being Postponed
Prev16789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 3 2020 02:23pm
Quote (Once @ Apr 3 2020 03:00pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hLo1hfvyCM

Great watch that. Seen some of these clips dozens if not hundreds of times and they still give me goosebumps now. :wub:
Gold: 300.00
Apr 3 2020 02:35pm
Quote (WNxIrvine @ 3 Apr 2020 22:23)
Great watch that. Seen some of these clips dozens if not hundreds of times and they still give me goosebumps now. :wub:

i cant even imagine what it feels like to win a title
Gold: 50.69
Apr 12 2020 02:25am
How's everyone holding up in here?
Belgium still in lockdown, sitting at home atm with gf trying not to get bored.
Gold: 7,500.00
Apr 12 2020 04:27am
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 12 Apr 2020 10:25)

I had to move back to Sweden from Australia because the lockdown in Australia...
My flatmates was fired from their jobs (they work cafe's and retail) and I didn't want to stay there alone working with boring IT, so I joined them to leave.

I kept my job in Australia however, so now i work nights :P Nd as most people know, Sweden is not on a lockdown, but we're supposed to act responsible and it's better than a lockdown at least!

e: I'm doing walks and running. Some outdoor gym etc, but I don't get the people who still goes to restaurants and pubs etc...

This post was edited by ChingeR on Apr 12 2020 04:29am
Apr 12 2020 07:04am
Quote (ChingeR @ Apr 12 2020 12:27pm)
I had to move back to Sweden from Australia because the lockdown in Australia...
My flatmates was fired from their jobs (they work cafe's and retail) and I didn't want to stay there alone working with boring IT, so I joined them to leave.

I kept my job in Australia however, so now i work nights :P Nd as most people know, Sweden is not on a lockdown, but we're supposed to act responsible and it's better than a lockdown at least!

e: I'm doing walks and running. Some outdoor gym etc, but I don't get the people who still goes to restaurants and pubs etc...

How do you guys feel with Sweden nog enforcing a lockdown?
It's a given here in Belgium that if the government doesn't forbid it, people would still go out all the time and end up making it worse.
Apr 12 2020 08:07am
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 12 Apr 2020 15:04)
How do you guys feel with Sweden nog enforcing a lockdown?
It's a given here in Belgium that if the government doesn't forbid it, people would still go out all the time and end up making it worse.

I think it's nice that we're not in a lockdown. Sweden's quite well educated and especially where I am from, so it's nice to be able to still be outdoors doing things but keeping distance etc.

Don't think many countries would be able to do the same.
I only meet my sister, mother and a few friends I know keep themselves in a very small circle, so I think it's fine to be in this social distancing situation. Much rather have it this way than a complete lockdown
Gold: 0.10
Warn: 30%
Apr 12 2020 10:38am
Quote (ChingeR @ Apr 12 2020 10:07am)
I think it's nice that we're not in a lockdown. Sweden's quite well educated and especially where I am from, so it's nice to be able to still be outdoors doing things but keeping distance etc.

Don't think many countries would be able to do the same.
I only meet my sister, mother and a few friends I know keep themselves in a very small circle, so I think it's fine to be in this social distancing situation. Much rather have it this way than a complete lockdown

your govt just said it regrets for not taking coronavirus precautions more seriously
Apr 12 2020 11:52am
Quote (Vtrix @ 12 Apr 2020 18:38)
your govt just said it regrets for not taking coronavirus precautions more seriously

Haven't seen anything about that, source? :)
Gold: 2,570.91
Apr 12 2020 05:49pm
Quote (Mr_Mill @ 12 Apr 2020 10:25)

I'm not happy about not working, but other than that I'm having a blast playing oldschool RPGs like in my teens and also playing AoE2DE and Worms WMD with my friends. Also watching tons of movies I've been wanting to watch for years.

I do miss not being able to go out and at least take a walk.... I can at least do workout at home, but it's obviously not the same as going outside or practicing sport. I communicate a lot with friends, family and gf, so I haven't felt lonely or bored at all so far.

Lock down induced chastity sucks, but I'm holding out ok. I guess that considering I'm picking back up typlical teenage procrastination habits, going back to masturbation would be fitting, but I haven't really felt the urge.
Apr 13 2020 05:04am
Quote (zarkadon @ Apr 13 2020 01:49am)
I'm not happy about not working, but other than that I'm having a blast playing oldschool RPGs like in my teens and also playing AoE2DE and Worms WMD with my friends. Also watching tons of movies I've been wanting to watch for years.

I do miss not being able to go out and at least take a walk.... I can at least do workout at home, but it's obviously not the same as going outside or practicing sport. I communicate a lot with friends, family and gf, so I haven't felt lonely or bored at all so far.

Lock down induced chastity sucks, but I'm holding out ok. I guess that considering I'm picking back up typlical teenage procrastination habits, going back to masturbation would be fitting, but I haven't really felt the urge.

Really hope they don't forbid running or walking here. I would go mad not being able to do my runs.
Going trough my D2 holy grail sorc and painting some Warhammer, good times at home atleast B)
Go Back To World Football - Soccer Topic List
Prev16789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll