d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Motor Sports & Cars > Any Kia Stinger Gt Owners Here? > Here Is A Few Pictures Of Mine-with Mods
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 16,565.00
Mar 19 2020 10:48am
Quote (kurisutofa @ 19 Mar 2020 10:39)
What!??? It’s turbo!?!? No shit. That’s literally why I stated a turbocharged car has an advantage with minor modifications. 700hp? So does a stock camaro or mustang on some nitrous. And it’s 700 crank. They only make 620 at the wheels which is what happens. But horsepower at the end of the day doesn’t make you fast. Never heard horsepower sells cars and torque wins races? In fact after looking them up they own the world record. That 700hp stinger runs 11.6. Slower than a stock corvette. Only 3 tenths of a second faster then a stock camaro and mustang. It’s on their official Facebook page. So can’t call bullshit on that. Fastest Stinger in the world. Literally. And it can’t manage better than a 11.6. With your post you proved my point.

I must bow to you. You are the car god, and know everything there is to know about cars. I was clarifying my engine because I thought you were thinking it was a 4 Cylinder. Stop being a jackass man. I don’t know much about cars, and I can’t argue with you in regards to shit because I don’t know.
Gold: 167.80
Mar 19 2020 10:55am
Quote (HoLy19D @ Mar 19 2020 12:48pm)
I must bow to you. You are the car god, and know everything there is to know about cars. I was clarifying my engine because I thought you were thinking it was a 4 Cylinder. Stop being a jackass man. I don’t know much about cars, and I can’t argue with you in regards to shit because I don’t know.

I’m not trying to be a dick but problem is people come here or anywhere and ask for help. You have one person with knowledge. 10 that gave none that argue otherwise. Then you spread false information out that. So imagine this. Somebody looking for a car. Asks for ideas. Somebody is like yea my stinger was 40k. I beat mustangs and camaros. What he doesn’t tell you is he has 6k in mods. Or that the mustang at the light wasn’t actually racing. Then you get people out there under that assumption. Then they buy the car. Or mod the car. And find out all the information is wrong. I look at things from a non biased and fact based approach. So my opinion and information isn’t wrong. So I don’t give people the wrong idea. Or false idea. All I’m getting at. Try to be nice but when a bunch of people argue with you that have no clue, it’s hard you know? I don’t mind conversations. Back and forth learning. But people on here tend to argue for the sake of it and take their opinions as fact.
Mar 19 2020 10:59am
Quote (kurisutofa @ 19 Mar 2020 10:55)
I’m not trying to be a dick but problem is people come here or anywhere and ask for help. You have one person with knowledge. 10 that gave none that argue otherwise. Then you spread false information out that. So imagine this. Somebody looking for a car. Asks for ideas. Somebody is like yea my stinger was 40k. I beat mustangs and camaros. What he doesn’t tell you is he has 6k in mods. Or that the mustang at the light wasn’t actually racing. Then you get people out there under that assumption. Then they buy the car. Or mod the car. And find out all the information is wrong. I look at things from a non biased and fact based approach. So my opinion and information isn’t wrong. So I don’t give people the wrong idea. Or false idea. All I’m getting at. Try to be nice but when a bunch of people argue with you that have no clue, it’s hard you know? I don’t mind conversations. Back and forth learning. But people on here tend to argue for the sake of it and take their opinions as fact.

Everything I have said about my car is fact. If you read my first original post, I clarified it was modded. I have a dyno of 423hp. I actually do have videos of me beating cars with my little experience. I never asked for advice, and I never asked for help. I was asking the community if anyone else had the same car. Am I wrong?
Mar 19 2020 03:07pm
Quote (HoLy19D @ Mar 19 2020 12:59pm)
Everything I have said about my car is fact. If you read my first original post, I clarified it was modded. I have a dyno of 423hp. I actually do have videos of me beating cars with my little experience. I never asked for advice, and I never asked for help. I was asking the community if anyone else had the same car. Am I wrong?

Your car is probably an automatic. With that awd, it drives itself. No experience needed. But seriously. Tell me how you’re beating all these cars when the fastest stinger in the world runs what most of these cars do stock? I’m assuming no drag strip passes as you haven’t posted times. Light to light your car being awd will beat most random idiots driving around in their mustang or charger or Camaro on stock tires that don’t know how to handle a rwd car with people. You’re racing people. You’re not beating the car. You like a car up at a drag strip where racing is normally held against somebody competent then you’ll see how you really do against cars. You seem to have that kid street racing mentality to where you beat something and you think that’s that. It’s not that simple. You definitely have a lot to learn.
Mar 19 2020 05:03pm
Quote (kurisutofa @ 19 Mar 2020 15:07)
Your car is probably an automatic. With that awd, it drives itself. No experience needed. But seriously. Tell me how you’re beating all these cars when the fastest stinger in the world runs what most of these cars do stock? I’m assuming no drag strip passes as you haven’t posted times. Light to light your car being awd will beat most random idiots driving around in their mustang or charger or Camaro on stock tires that don’t know how to handle a rwd car with people. You’re racing people. You’re not beating the car. You like a car up at a drag strip where racing is normally held against somebody competent then you’ll see how you really do against cars. You seem to have that kid street racing mentality to where you beat something and you think that’s that. It’s not that simple. You definitely have a lot to learn.

I’m tracking I have a lot to learn. I never said I knew much about cars. First of all, I beat these guys on 1/4 mile (obviously) My launch is insane. Second of all, my car is RWD not AWD. Third of all, why so much hate bro lol
Mar 19 2020 05:25pm
I didn’t think about would buy the rwd version of that. So what’s your time then if you do the 1/4 mile? Hate? None. But you talk about the stinger like it’s stock. A Kia stinger does not beat any of the cars you’re talking about. A modified Kia stinger does. Like I said, talk about your car like it is. Who cares what you best. My wife’s daily runs 9s on nitrous. Big whoop? I don’t go around saying “yeah I beat a Ferrari 488”. Or I beat a 911 with an exhaust. Those are stock cars. Talk about actually modified cars. Talk like your car has work done to it. You’re talking about your car like it’s a stock Kia. I get you posted mods when you first posted but after that you’re bragging all this stuff like it’s impressive a modified car beat something stock. Stock they do 0-60 in 4.7 seconds. I mean motor week got a stock civic type r to do 0-60 in 5 seconds with 67 less horsepower and fwd. camaro ss does it in 3.9. So I wouldn’t say the Kia leaves hard. Modified you might accelerate as fast as the camaro does stock. That’s all I’m getting at man. Stop making the car out to be more than it is. You wanna compare it to other cars, compare it competitively. You say you beat a mustang gt. Then be like yeah, these are my mods and these were the mods of the mustang. Most likely stock. By not painting the whole picture you’re painting a false picture.
Gold: 255.11
Mar 19 2020 06:41pm
C A M A R O
A
M
A
R
O
Go Back To Motor Sports & Cars Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic New Poll