d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Lesbian Forced Out Of Lgbt Community
Prev1121314
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 28 2020 06:56pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 28 Feb 2020 15:14)
i have no doubt that the %'s listed there are about accurate. it gets scary to me when you consider indoctrination. ive heard MANY gay men express concern that young effeminate gay men are being pushed towards the trans end of the spectrum rather than being allowed to "just become gay men". i realize in many cases tho there's intense counseling, im just leery of irreversible hormone changes to children. especially since the parents willing to hormone block their kids from 9 (let's be honest) are the most likely to indoctrinate. i'm not one for the "fad effect" of trans growth in society, but do recognize it does have an effect on the periphery.

edit: also hormone blocking children hasnt even been done long enough in large enough numbers to study later in life regret yet. its like studying the decades long effect of vaping.

I've heard people express these concerns. I've not seen evidence of it happening outside of Iran.
Gold: 1.00
Feb 28 2020 07:49pm
lol
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Feb 28 2020 09:01pm
isnt this sexism discussion another trap? another drama stirring vortex that leads to nowhere?
Gold: 12.79
Feb 28 2020 09:09pm
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Feb 26 2020 06:10pm)
Yea she's a TERF. Always has been. She wasn't 'forced out' of the left. You can't be forced out. Leftism is something you either believe or you don't... and she doesn't.
Boring story. Boring woman. Probably appearing on Rave Dubin soon.

Nothing more boring then listening to a failure of a man babble on about garbage on the internet. If only you put half as much effort towards trying to improve yourself instead of trying to tear down people so much better than yourself.
Gold: 4.00
Warn: 40%
Feb 29 2020 05:47am
Quote (thesnipa @ Feb 28 2020 11:31am)
honestly at the still low numbers of trans people generally getting treatment for children i could really give two shits from a policy standpoint. im more interested in the social paradigm of gay men being labelled transphobes and lesbians being labelled terms, and the ever increasing possibility that trans rights sever the historically unbreakable LGBTQ coalition. lesbians and gay men have hated each other for a long time, but still stay in line together on almost everything. now were seeing gay men and lesbians argue against pro-trans policy. pretty fucking wild.

i think often these are cases of severe endochryne disruption where the penis is not fully or properly formed
so they figure
let their spawn have at least some sexuality rather than total and utter shame and defeat
it might just be the solution they feel is reasonable given the circumstances their spawn and they too will face and are facing at the moment
endochrine disruption
Gold: 500.00
Feb 29 2020 09:07am
it looks like academic research into trans issues is being cancelled too because the trans don't want anyone criticizing them :o

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/oct/16/academics-are-being-harassed-over-their-research-into-transgender-issues
We are also concerned about the suppression of proper academic analysis and discussion of the social phenomenon of transgenderism, and its multiple causes and effects. Members of our group have experienced campus protests, calls for dismissal in the press, harassment, foiled plots to bring about dismissal, no-platforming, and attempts to censor academic research and publications. Such attacks are out of line with the ordinary reception of critical ideas in the academy, where it is normally accepted that disagreement is reasonable and even productive.

looks like there's going to be another casualty, how long do you think it'll be before this female economist loses her job?
https://thetab.com/uk/exeter/2020/02/28/exeter-lecturer-accused-of-transphobia-for-saying-only-females-menstruate-47008
An Exeter lecturer has been accused of transphobia after a series of tweets sent from a private account were uncovered.

One of the tweets sent by Economics lecturer Eva Poen read: “Only female people menstruate. Only female people go through menopause.”

The tweets have been criticised by LGBT+ Society, who say the attitudes shown are damaging to the wellbeing of trans students on campus.

“She is in a position of power over vulnerable young people while openly singling out trans people, especially trans students, with dismissive, disdainful attitudes,” the society told The Exeter Tab.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1121314
Add Reply New Topic New Poll