d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Fallout Series > How Is Fallout 76
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 805.50
Feb 25 2020 04:30am
Did they make it good finally? I see all u trading fallout 76 gear and I'm suprised it has a community tbh

I'm currently playing fallout 4
I made a Mr freeze build
My main weapon is the cyrolater

I'm super strong only problem is cyrolater ammo is really expensive
22 caps per ammo

So I farm alot water for money
I wanna be rich enough where I can use my cyrolater freely

5 strength to max heavy weapon for cyrolater
3 charisma for lone wanderer
9 endurance because I don't want to use power armor(games too easy with power armor)
10 intelligence for nerd rage( and intelligence helps you level fast

Mr freeze is fun but I currently have conserve on ammo which sucks

Fallout 4 is also lacking in quests , I'm staying away from main quest of finding your son;
I wanna do all the side quests
And maybe go brotherhood of steel for main quest

Plus I upgraded my cyrolater so it's got better range
And it shoots little snow balls now
Instead of shooting a ice beam,

I'm only level 13 but I can kill anyone with the cyrolater

Plus since in maxing heavy guns;; my fat man and rocket launcher should be able to destroy any super strong creatures

I also had to unlock cricket to but cyrolater ammo

I can easily upgrade a power armor but I've done that b4 and it makes the game super easy

So I just use dog meat for help because he works with lone wanderer

I currently got my water supply up to 240, gonna go max water, probably get 400 or more
To pay for my ammo

And I even gotta put points in cap collector to make ammo cheaper

I dont realy need much perk points
Debating whether to pump into perception for night time person perk
Or max charisma to make ammo cheaper

Maybe test out the perk where I can control humanoids for more meat shield I guess

Anyone tried the perk to control humanoids ( is it even worth it)

O and I'm currently using a cage armor , anyone have suggestions on better armor? Fallout 4 doesnt have much armor

I wear cage armor with my bald head and welding goggles to look like Mr freeze
No helmet

This post was edited by tonytouchtt on Feb 25 2020 04:32am
Gold: 3,894.33
Feb 25 2020 08:18am
Sounds like a fun build. ^_^ I've never actually used the cryolater. If you dip into the explosives perk, it'll further increase your fat man and rocket launcher damage (in addition to big guns).

That intimidation perk can be fun at times, but overall I'd say it isn't worth it. It can be awkward to use, and you'll have streaks where it simply won't work. It is fun to charm deathclaws and other big bads though (wasteland whisperer).

The armor you wear shouldn't matter too much, but I'd look into ballistic weave. In the vanilla game, you unlock it by getting partway into the Railroad questline. You apply ballistic fiber to various articles of clothing to get huge armor boosts, which you can wear under your normal armor pieces. At max rank, it's like 110 normal and energy resist, just from your clothing. Plus armor on top of it. There are also a small number of hats you can apply the weave to, to jump up to 220 base armor, not including your actual armor pieces. But I know you don't want to wear hats. With mods, you can apply ballistic weave to more clothing options, such as goggles. There are also mods to unlock ballistic weave outright, without needing to join the Railroad.

PM me if you need info about finding the Railroad, or unlocking ballistic weave.

This post was edited by Sir_Breadley on Feb 25 2020 08:23am
Gold: 805.50
Feb 26 2020 12:20am
Quote (Sir_Breadley @ Feb 25 2020 09:18am)
Sounds like a fun build. ^_^ I've never actually used the cryolater. If you dip into the explosives perk, it'll further increase your fat man and rocket launcher damage (in addition to big guns).

That intimidation perk can be fun at times, but overall I'd say it isn't worth it. It can be awkward to use, and you'll have streaks where it simply won't work. It is fun to charm deathclaws and other big bads though (wasteland whisperer).

The armor you wear shouldn't matter too much, but I'd look into ballistic weave. In the vanilla game, you unlock it by getting partway into the Railroad questline. You apply ballistic fiber to various articles of clothing to get huge armor boosts, which you can wear under your normal armor pieces. At max rank, it's like 110 normal and energy resist, just from your clothing. Plus armor on top of it. There are also a small number of hats you can apply the weave to, to jump up to 220 base armor, not including your actual armor pieces. But I know you don't want to wear hats. With mods, you can apply ballistic weave to more clothing options, such as goggles. There are also mods to unlock ballistic weave outright, without needing to join the Railroad.

PM me if you need info about finding the Railroad, or unlocking ballistic weave.

Thanks for teaching me about ballistic weave
I'm on the ps4 so I cant mod as freely as PC

I really like the ballistic weave idea but the clothes that qualify for ballistic weave look ugly to me
Which sucks u cant apply it to any cloth armor that goes underneath the pieces

I've gotten my water to like 430 and now I can shoot my cyrolater freely

Also big thanks on teaching my that the explosives perk also increases damage of cyrolater

So far the gun is pretty awesome but I think against legendary bosses and creatures,
Fat man and rocket launcher are still the best
Gold: 3,894.33
Feb 26 2020 06:36am
Quote (tonytouchtt @ Feb 26 2020 12:20am)
Thanks for teaching me about ballistic weave
I'm on the ps4 so I cant mod as freely as PC

I really like the ballistic weave idea but the clothes that qualify for ballistic weave look ugly to me
Which sucks u cant apply it to any cloth armor that goes underneath the pieces

I've gotten my water to like 430 and now I can shoot my cyrolater freely

Also big thanks on teaching my that the explosives perk also increases damage of cyrolater

So far the gun is pretty awesome but I think against legendary bosses and creatures,
Fat man and rocket launcher are still the best

I played on ps4 too, there are an abundance of useful mods. You log in to the mod library (from the fallout 4 main menu), search the library for things you might like, click download, and then it applies it to your game.

Like I said, you could get mods to both unlock ballistic weave for your armor workbench (without needing to align with the Railroad), and also to unlock more clothing options to apply the weave to. Those are the kinds of mods I like best, because it gives you more freedom and flexibility to play your character however you want, while still remaining closely aligned with features already built into the base game.

This post was edited by Sir_Breadley on Feb 26 2020 06:38am
Gold: 82.50
Mar 1 2020 07:04pm
dont play unless you are getting the monthly sub. The junk youll need to repair your items will take 1/3 of your total storage, in a loot game this is just :bonk:

This post was edited by jewellian on Mar 1 2020 07:07pm
Go Back To Fallout Series Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll